squeakz UPDATE AGAIN PAIGE 3

Just had a text from Sophie, she is feeling pretty down, her contractions keep waning slightly so can't go to hospital yet but she is getting really frustrated as they are pretty painful. She wants to cry, stomp her feet and sulk, wants it to speed up as she feels like she's going insane.

Sent her a text back sending her lots of hugs and positive vibes for her from all on pf, anyone got any suggestions as to what she can do for pain relief, whilst also staying active enough to get these contractions moving??

i would suggest a heat pack they arent great but do calm them down a little and some painkillers i know exactly how she feels thats all i wanted was pain relief and waited a whole day to get down to the labour ward really wasnt amused.x

she said she's had a hot bath but will try a hot water bottle, her OH is with her feeding her paracetamol and giving her massages, bless him

she says not knowing is the worst thing

keep going sophie!!

Good luck hun!!! You can do it...just keep thinking of your LO!!! xxx :pompom: Go sophie! :pompom:

Aw x hugs x hope things pick up soon x

Good Luck Sophie... FINGERS CROSSED xxx

All The Best Sophie, hope things get moving for you soon. Thinking of you xx

no news :( i will txt her later just dont want to interuppt anything...

I txt Sophie and she said shes still waiting, hospital wont take her in until her water breaks so she is very frustrated and feels stuck.. Her and Phil have tried to "speed things up" :bd: but babys head is more or less so low its in the way so all she can do is bouncing and walking bless her!

Can't believe they won't let her in till her waters break - sometimes they don't break till really late on, surely its frequency of contractions that counts.

I'd go in anyway if I were her, she's been at it a long while.

Really hope things get a move on for her.

surely waters breaking got nothing to do with it :shock: that can happen like at the last moments!!! and more often than not women have to have them broken artificially to aid progress.

my contractions with ds1 were 3 every 5 mins and my waters still hadn't gone.

poor girl, she should just go in now and sod the MW advice. if they are busy they will just have to cope

That's insane about not letting her in until water breaks! Many womens waters don't break and the midwives break them and it speeds up and strengthens contractions!

Massive hugs for her!

She should ignore them! I was told to go in if my contractions were 3 in 10mins or if I really felt I needed pain relief. Its been so long now she should go in just to make sure babys happy with everything. Wishing her all the best! Massive hugs to her! xx

I thought that breaking your waters was one of the main things they did to get things properly speeded up!! Hope things do get going for her soon.

If I was her I would go in xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay Evie!! Your here! We did a thread bout you earlier thinking you'd had your baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back