Spuggies Appreciation Thread

Omg yes!! Spuggies are amazing!!! I love them so much! And they smell so nice too! I do mine with lavendar and chamomile!

(I didn't think advertising was allowed :lol:)

I will be ordering some when I get paid :blush:

It's not advertising were just saying how much we love them! Like there's a thread about favourite cloth napppies and a pampers/huggies appreciation thread :)

I have the liners but I want the wipes too :) then I have allsorts of wipes as well as nappies :lol: its blimmin addictive!

Hehehehee! I had a dream about Spuggies last night! Cant remember what happened in it though! :)

:blush: Thank you girls! I am soooo busy with Spuggies I havent managed to get on to see you all today!!

Lauren you NEEEEEED to get Facebook to see the new stuff. We have mini wet bags made by Wee Notions now!!!

*NB* Other brands of wipes are available* (but none as good as Spuggies :) )

I've just ordered a set to use with my childminded kids!! Very excited and they're going to save me a fortune!! :)

xxx

I just put my order in for the spuggies Starter pack through face book :)

:love:Oooooo I so love getting pressies through the post I'm like a kid at christmas lol :lol:

Oooo I got my spuggies :) woohooo I am keeping them away from the cat though cause she likes anythign fleecy and comfy :)

Thank you Mervs Mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back