Spotty face! :(

HappyAlice

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else suffers with spotty skin on their face, like me? I didn't used to get it much but it seems in the last couple of years it's got really bad - and they always take AGES to go away so I end up with a mixture of new ones, old ones, and scars on my face :( It looks a mess and I get paranoid about it.
I put Sudocrem on them and also use Clearasil Daily Spot Control when it gets bad but really wish they'd go!
A couple of days in the month I will be blessed iwth clear skin then predictably the next day there are a few again :wall:
Anyone know of any good treatments?

Me :(

I get them mostly on my chin. the last month has been bad for some reason. I got some Witch exfoliating scrub which made them even worse!!!!! Either that or the Agnus Castus I was taking to regulate my cycles :roll: I've stopped using both of the things and my skin is clearing a bit but I always have at least one :wall: At one point this month I had 7 on my chin all I wanted to do was stay in and not go anywhere. I know that sounds vain but I hate them. I'm 32 at the end of the month FFS not a teenager LOL.

Do you wear make up? I've found that if I dont wear any for a few days it gives my skin a chance to breathe and it looks so much better.

Im not sure of any spot treatments but your GP will prescribe something if you ask :)

No I never wear make up LOL. In fact the make-up I have in my drawer I've had in there for about 5yrs :rotfl: . Shows how long it is since we went out anywhere :shock:

Do you scrub your face often? Because washing your face can actually cause break outs. Just wash once a day with a gentle soap. Oh, ang take some nice walks daily... fresh air REALLY helps the skin.

I have exactly the same thing. they are all on my chin. When i was pregnant my skin was beautiful. so i think it may be hormonal. It really gets me down as im 33 this year and i have more spots now than i did when i was a teenager.

I do wear makeup but to cover them up really and disguise my face lol - I might change foundations, years ago I used to buy all my makeup from The Body Shop but stopped so might go back.
I'm the same regarding age, I'm 30 and have worse skin than when I was a teenager - and also had great skin during pregnancy. I'm going to try losing weight and see if that helps, and change my makeup brand. :pray:

I have been lucky enough to never get spots but I know Lush products have got good reviews. If you go on to the the Lush website you can read the reviews. I think the good things for spots are Cosmetic Warrior face mask and Coal Face bar although there might be others aswell.

ive always had spots but pregnancy cleared them up my daughter has them tho shes 2weeks 2days old :shock:

enn said:
ive always had spots but pregnancy cleared them up my daughter has them tho shes 2weeks 2days old :shock:

Harrison had them too, it's very common for babies to have them when they're born, it's just your hormone coming out of their system

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back