spotting....

amw

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if any of you girls have experienced spotting mid cyle?
I know that it is OK if around ovulation time but this month it has been since day 13 [possible ovulation time for me] but continuing for 5 days now - been pink / brown in colour most days but then today was quite fresh as it was red [sorry if TMI!] so am a bit concerned.

I have heard of cervical erosion and other cervical problems causing spotting but I haven't had any spotting during my last 2 cycles.. just this one.

Thanks..
:?

Anna Marie
x

I think this sounds just like implantation bleeding,i have this at the moment,can you describe it for me???

nicola

when I was trying to conceive I had spotting for at least three days on most of my cycles. Usually AF folllowed exactly seven days after spotting started. Sorry if this disapoints you, but that was the case for me.

Also when i did conceive I didnt get any implantation bleeding, apparently a lot of women dont.

Hope this is some help

Hi again..

Nichola... the spotting is like a watery blood discharge, very light so not enough for a tampon or pad etc but just there when I wipe. Some days more red but mostly watery brown / pink.
If you have already ovulated then it is possible it is implantation.. especially if you are experiencing cramps at same time. I hope you get that BFP!!!! I usually test Day 1 AF does not appear but some tests are OK to use 3 days before ...

Mrs G.. thanks for your feedback, yes I used to get mid cycle spotting for a few days but then I did have much more spotting when I was pregnant in June. Back then I ovulated and then spotted for 10 days after but I did have slight crampy AF twinges with the spotting so I assumed it was implantation bleeding as it stopped immediately after 10 days. Unfortunately I miscarried ag 8 weeks but since then I have not had any mid cycle spotting until now so of course am hoping it means I may get a BFP this month but also very wary that it may be something more sinister [ie cervical problems].

Thanks again...

Hi ya

I've have had a similar problem this month also. Around ov time I had brownish spotting but only really noticed when I wiped (sorry tmi) and then a week later after bd I bled bright red - this happened on CD22 and CD24. My cycles are pretty irregular and range from CD28-39 and I am currently on CD32. I have had usual shooting pains on bbs from nipple inwards and cramps on and off since ov. I'm not sure if these could be symptoms associated with PCOS.

Fingers crossed for us though hun.

Take care
Sheree

Well AF showed her ugly face this morning... :( :(

Very disappointed and sad.. only on Day 25 so totally unprepared and was still hopeful of having that BFP this month, so much for my imaginary implantation symptoms... the spotting is obviously something I have to get checked out.

Shez, I don't know enough about PCOS so cannot tell if what you describe is PCOS but your cycle and the spotting etc could be implantation so good luck to you nearer testing time...
keep us posted!!

I hate Mondays at the best of times but this morning really is a bummer for me.. I was so hopeful this month.

Sorry af turned up for you Anna Marie, it's so dissapointing isn't it?!
Fingers crossed for a July baby. :)
I'm expecting her to turn up anytime from tomorrow to Sunday. I hate all the waiting, is she going to arrive, isn't she???? :? I sneakely did a test this morning - neg! I know it's too early, but you secrety hope don't you?
Lots of Love and Hugs,
Sam xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back