spotting ?

karson x

Reaction score
hi guys

im between 8 and 11 weeks not sure my midwife appointment got put back from today to next wednesday because of the snow had a stabbing pain yersteday to the left below my ribcage cdalled the doc she said it sounded like trapped wind went for a wee toigt and have pinky blood when i wipe ? called the hospital and tbh there not to intrested because told them i had pain yesterday and have pain today at the left ribcage area like a pulled muscle still didnt ask to see me....should i leav it or call back i so dont know what do :(

thanx in advanced for any replys xx

have called the midwives andhospital and doctors 3 times now and they wont take me in said i dont meet the criteria for an early scan i have to cal in te morning but the blood is RED now its no longer pink its proper blood :( no pain tho...

Are you phoning the early pregnancy unit? because they should arrange a scan for u as soon as they can. just tell them your having pain aswell, do what u need 2 do to get checked over, ive had bleeding myself in the last few weeks and its turned out everything is ok at the scan but it could always be something serious, they shouldn't dismiss u. x

mind you, you will probably still have to wait untill the morning to get the EPU and for a scan. Hope ur ok. x

the midewife on the fne the last time was an ignorant cow ! said i dont meet the criteria for an early scan its the maternity nit at the hospital iv been calling x

of course you do! find the number for your nearest early pregnancy unit and ring in the morning to speak to the midwife there, they should get u an appointment as soon as they can, they can scan u on the unit and its nothing to do with your normal midwives. (its not here anyway) x

i have there number dont thinkthis wee ones holding on till morning x

awww try and stay calm hun, as everyone told me, lots of ppl bleed in early pregnancy, somtimes badly and still go on to have a healthy baby. Theres not alot you can do tonight unless you just go to A&E to be checked, but they probably wont scan until the morning. I know its scary and stressful but try and stay positive. x

called again today bloods still red with lil clotts now...still no pain and wait for it i had to fight on the phone at the early pregnancy unit for a scan on MONDAY ! xx

why are they making you wait? i had to wait 12 days but that was because i was too soon to show a heartbeat, you're way past that stage. No pain is a good thing tho, they say a miscarriage would be painful so thats a good sign. x

they are damn painfull ! oh i dont know i had to fight for the one on monday really because im not soaking pads in blood :S xx

ahhhhh right, u should just exaggerate it to them if thats the only way they will listen and check u sooner. x

With my last pregnancy, i had a massive bleed at 13 weeks. It was like a sudden REALLY heavy period and I lost a lot of blood. I went straight to A&E and within about a hour, I had a scan and was put on a monitor for a hour to monitor thet baby's heartbeat.

If you are really concerned, don't wait til Monday. Get yourself to A&E. If it is they don't do a scan, they will at least listen to the babys heart beat and let you hear it just to put your mind at ease.

xx

i told them i was going to A&E and said they would do nothing im goin out my mind with worry just want to kno if th lil ones ok xx

So sorry for you hun, it sounds like you are not being treated well at all. I'm sure if you went to A & E then they would help you? So sorry you are going through this, really hope everything is ok xxx

If you go to A&E hun, they should at least just listen to the heartbeat for you. They shouldn't let you go home without doing anything for you. Go in if you are that worried and stand your ground. You have the right to be seen and for some reassurance hunny. Really hope your baby bean is ok. Big hugs xx

thanx amanda im doin ok atk just dont think i will be by monday lol may be a tad hyper x

hi ladys do yous know if i can use a tampax ? bleeding real heavy now ?

No you shouldn't hun. I did when I had my miscarriage and they said that was wrong because it can cause infection, and also as you need to monitor what and how much is coming out. Any cramps yet hun? xx

was in pain all day yesterday bleedings git very heavy now nevet bled like this in my life xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back