Spotting before period

LD1978

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Do any of you get spotting before the witch. Since coming off the pill I have noticed my periods are really light (2 days long) and I get a day or 2 if spotting before it comes. With my short luteal phase too I'm not sure if combined it's a sign of a problem like the lining not building up or if it's just my body getting back to normal. I know I have to give these things time but can't help but worry that something is wrong. Thought the witch had got me today but it's still only light brown spots xx

I tend to get one day of spotting, then a huge big bleed the next day, then nothing the day after and then two or three days of moderate/light bleeding.

Mine are really light too. Was on the pill for a really long time, but as as far as I can remember they were really light before. While on the pill I would sometimes not get a bleed for a couple of weeks. I came off it in August.

Think I read somewhere that irregularity is more of problem than light periods when ttc but who knows what is right on the internet, there's so much stuff!

Prob best to ask your doc if you're worried. If I don't get my BFP in the next couple of months, I will be going to docs. xxx

I mean couple of months not weeks! :oops:

Thanks ladies, I'm still spotting now, just wish she would come and get it over and done with. Guess I need to give myself 6 months of being off pill, I'm lucky in that my gp is a friend I met through running so she will do my bloods and stuff for me, but even she said you have to give your body a chance. I'm so bloody impatient ha ha xx

I always have a day with brown staining when I wipe after a wee 5 days before the witch shows up without fail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back