Spotting at nine weeks

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hey guys....

have had a slight "show" two mornings in a row now...just on my pants, not staining when I wipe or anything...

Doctor sent me straight to bed and told me to bring a urine sample later today and I might be sent in to the EPU in my local hospital.

Say a prayer guys, I love this little bub and hate to think of anything happening.

Sue

I hope everything is ok, take care of yourself

Natalie x

Thinking of you Sue.
Let us know how you get on.
Lucy x

Thinking about you. Let us know how you get on

I am at a similar stage to you and had started to think I was out of the woods and didn't need to worry any more.

Keep us posted hun

Hi Sue

Try not to panic. I spotted from 7.5 weeks until 9.5 weeks. All is fine and it's stopped now (10w4d).

I'll be thinking for you.
Louise

I hope all is well for you. It's scary not knowing what's happening inside your own body.

take care

Lou

Hi Sue

Hope all is ok with u and baby!!!

Keep us posted

xxxx

Hi Sue - hope everything is okie - try and let us know how u get on.

Thinking of you sweetie xx

:D :lol: :D :D :D

Good news!

We SAW our little baby today - a full inch crown to rump and little heart beating away like billy-o!
He/she (can't think "it") has a cute lil button nose but a very big head! *looks accusingly at her husband) oops! :lol:

I couldn't believe that there was that tiny wee person away inside of me and so obviously alive!

Hormone levels are through the roof, the nurse said, and haemoglobin etc is great. I have a strong pregnancy. Nobody knows what caused the spotting, which has dried up now.

But Holy COW! That internal ultrasound thingy is nasty. My DH said afterwards, "surprised you didn't make more noise, that thing was huge!" ( I was a bit of a baby and cried...but not from the pain, which was considerable - from joy.)

Bless him...didn't think it was that huge...it was the way she...well...moved it around inside me like a computer joystick...
I almost expected her score to come up on the screen too!

Sorry if TMI... :oops:

Waheyyyyyy! All is well! *goes off dancing*

Sue

Hi Sue

I have had a scan today too isn't it amazing?!

LOL Sue!

I haven't had one of those internal scans and thank god because it sounds bloody awfull! I first saw my baby on a mini scan at 8 weeks and mine was all head aswell, bless! It was still mostly head at 12 weeks but at 16 weeks its all in proportion :)

Glad everything is ok for you and baby.

Take care :)

hi, glad to hear all was well! i had some spotting over the weekend too and saw my gp today. cervix was closed and there is no more spotting, but i'm still going for a scan on thursday (9weeks 4days approx) to be sure everything is ok. (i am crossing my fingers!!!!)

i'm just curious though, as this scan might mean i will not get another at 12 weeks, could you actually clearly see there was a baby, not just a "blob" (what a horrible word!!! sorry..) just wondering what to expect and if i will get to see the baby properly!

hey petchy...

We definitely saw a little baby..it wasn't a blob by any means! it had a nose and a cheek and little arms and legs!

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back