HELP - Spotting at 10.5 weeks!!

So sorry Sparkols. Thinking of you both at such a devastating time.

Message for Sparkols,

I'm very sorry to hear your news, folk can empathise, but you can't possibly know how it feels until you've been through it yourself - which myself and so many others have. And it sounds as if you had days of agonising over whether the signs were sinister or not. The huge sense of loss & dissappointment, the emotional emptiness. There is absolutely nothing you could have done to stop it happening, the first 16 weeks are so cruel & fraught with uncertainty.

And the thought of going through it all again, only to worry if you'll miscarry again, all seems too much at the moment. I fell pregnant again almost immediately after my D&C (after TTC for almost 2 years), and had a very hard time getting my head around it - but the 6wk stage passed, then heavy bleeding at 10wks, then lots of aches & pains, then a healthy, normal delivery on the exact due date. It's an abosolute roller coaster, but never give up - because at the end of it all, the depth of your love knows no bounds!

I'm really sorry sparkols am thinking of you both, i know what you're going through i went through it in July last year, if you need anyone to chat to you know where we are.

hugs

Manda

sparkols, i really feel for you.... my thoughts are with you and i hope to see you back on the forum soon! sending a big hug your way! xx

Sparkols

I am gutted for you. Although I have not faced the trauma that you are suffering at this moment, I can only imagine how you must feel.

My thoughts are with you and I hope in time that your pain starts to heal.

Take Care x

I feel so sad reading this thread, especially as I am at exactly the same point and now feel so vulnerable.

I feel so sorry for the news> I have actually started talking to my baby, and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are going through.

Last night I was talking to the DH about how close we were getting to the 12 week point and the scan, and to be honest I had started getting a bit too relaxed.

I too have stopped feeling sick, and did think this was great, but should I be worried.

I feel as though I am now clawing my way to saturday, when I am supposed to be safe.

However some bloke at work told me how his wife lost her baby at 20 weeks. Probably too much information for a pregnant woman who thinks she is about to enter a safe phase.

I have bought so many maternity clothes already and we have already thought of some names. Are we just tempting fate by doing this.

Roll on the scan thats all I can say. Just 10 days to go.

Please please please let our baby be OK.

Thanks for all your support ladies - having a pretty awful time at the minute - so busy trying to get through the painful physical stuff that haven't even had chance to try to deal with the emotional/psychological.

Sparkols, I'm so sorry for you and your husband...You will be okay, hun.
I really am not good at saying the right thing at times like this...but hun, my prayers are with you.

Sue

Thanks very much ladies for all your supportive messages - it does help.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back