Spotting at 4DPO??

piglets

Reaction score
Ummmm a bit confused over here!!!! I *think* i may have ovulated around the 18th aug- i had stomach cramps which were worse when i moved on the 17th at night and again in the morning and also in the morning (18th) i had lots of slippery EWCM then on the 19th (1dpo) i had a few very tiny spots of blood when wiping so again thought ovulation. Anyway today im 4dpo and have been having tummy aches today and ive just been to the toilet and when i wiped i saw two small dots of blood, wiped again and again and nothing there. Surely its too soon to be implantation spotting?? My body confuses me!!!

That sounds really good to me, a school book example of implantation bleeding.

fingers crossed and baby dust to you!

4DPO seems a little early though dont you think? x

Hmm, I guess you are right piglets, imp should be occurring at 6dpo or later...

Could the bleeding be caused by BDing?

It wouldnt be caused by BDing because we have been doing home artificial insemination. I dont know ive not had anymore since though.

Im looking forward following your progress. fx

Re insemination, may i ask how you handle the semen? How long can one keep semen
alive outside?

Well hubs has been doin his part into a clean glass container, soon after i suck it up in a syringe (without the needle of course!!) and put as far up as possible (sorry for tmi!!) then i orgasm (tmi again!!) then i try to raise my hips and stay still for at least half an hour, we mostly do it at bedtime so i can then go to sleep and not get up. I think it stays alive for a while, i usually leave it just about 5-10 mins so it can go a bit runnier so its easier to get in syringe. We are only using this method because hubby can take a while to orgasm and i dont take very long to get very sore so the combination doesnt go very well for us BDing lots to make a baby lol!!!

Clever.

I was naively hoping you'd say one could save semen for days. My OH works away alot and won't be around for ov this month (he's off 2 days prior).

I just read you got a BFP piglets!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

It must have been implantation bleeding after all at 4 dpo.
Which days around OV did u do AI?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back