WTF?!!! Bleeding 4dpo!!???

Tasha20

Reaction score
:wall: What the hell is going on with my body!!

I have had heavy amounts of creamy cm since ov, had a temp rise and neg opks sinse ov.

I have wiped today and im bleeding, well light bleeding abit more than spotting, im 4dpo, I dont get it, surely somethings wrong, I never bleed this early, It could be my bodys naff after miscarriage, but this is just so weird :think:

Tasha, are you still using FF? I can't see a link to your chart. Have you had any spotting since AF? Red or brown bleeding?

If it's red/pink:
The most positive view is that there's a remote possibility it could be implantation bleeding, though tbh it sounds too much, and very early.

The most likely is that if you and your DH have been making the most of your fertile period, you could have a tiny cut inside, or just been irritated - literally worn out. As your m/c is still pretty recent, it's very likely that all the capillaries round your cervix are still near the surface/fuller than usual (they become engorged with blood during pregnancy), and could be that pressure has caused one to burst - bit like having a nosebleed at the end of a cold, when you've been blowing your nose a lot.

I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's only for a day or two - but if it lasts any longer, go to your doctor to get checked out.

If it's obviously old blood, on the other hand, I'd go to the doc straight away, just in case it's left over from the m/c - you should get checked out and make sure it's all gone.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Thanks Kitty.

Well we haven't had sex since day after ov, its mixed in with creamy/watery cm, so maybe thats why it looks like more.
Its stopped near enough now its very light, and was very light before, just abit more than what I normaly get.

I did have implantation with Oli, it was alot, enough to thinkI was starting my period, ( we were not trying) but I didn't get it with m/c.

I am pretty sure all is gone from miscarriage, had a normaly ish period just slightly heavier and levels dropped very quickly and had a neg test week and half after.

But I kept getting positive opks before ov aswell, which was odd :think: I haven't got a chart on FF ive just been marking it on a sheet I have here.

My temps are nice and high, so it can't be af surely? just so bloomin weird :think:

EDIT- Forgot to say to Kitty, it was pink, not red

i don't know, but i hope whatever it is is nothing much :hug:

:hug: Thanks

It would be great if it was implantation, but I think its abit early for that :think:

i wouldn't have thought it was AF if temps remain high tasha, maybe it is implantation xx

fingers crossed for you :pray:

:hug: Thanks Rusks

Well I haven't had any since, I was abit crampy last night, like before af, but temps still higher than pre ov.

I hope it was implantation :pray:

:hug: Thank you hun.

Its just so weird, I ahve searched and a few have had it as early as 4dpo :eek:

We will have to see I suppose :pray:

:pray: Sounds like what happened to my friend and it was an Implantation bleed... fingers crossed tasha.. :hug:

:hug: Thank you everyone, I really hope it is :pray:

I will proberly wait until next week to test :fib:

:lol: I will see how I feel

Good luck, I really hope it was an implantation bleed :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member