spotting again ??

jojo3972

Reaction score
hello i dont post much but was wandering if anyone could help... last month i spotted around cd 11 brown old blood for a day just a tiny bit nothing to shout about thought was ov bleeding so here i am cd 9 and had spotting again not ovulating so thats out the window, i have neevr had this before appart from when im on the pill etc dont know what to make of it anyone else have this happen and know why it happens?? thnx for reading and any replies xxxx

That happened to me a few months ago, spotting around cd10 and I don't ovulate until cd21. Never got to the bottom of why it occured so I'm interested to hear anyone elses imput. Does it seem like old blood this month too? Mine seemed kinda fresh? xx

yes its defo old blood had a bit today but only wen wiped realy, i get realy worried cos i had a bad smear a few yrs bk needed loop treatment and i always panic wen things change down there i think i might go to docs my smear aint due for 3 months but i would like to be certain nothing wrong again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back