Spots of blood 9 days before period?

Haikos

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I have been having few very weird symptom lately and I wanted to know your thoughts. For reference, I swear by the app FLO from few months and it had worked spot on for me.

- 10 days before period I start having sensible boobs. (something I experience usually 2 days before my period)
- Yesterday, 9 days before period, I found one tiny spot of dried blood in my panties (light pink in color); The same evening, I started having PMS kind of cramps just milder (I usually have them 2 days before period).
- Today, 8 days before period, I have the cramps again. They intensify during the evening, after 3 PM.

Now I am usually regular in my period, as the app show I always register these kind of symptom 2 days before my period and not 9 days before.
I am now sitting down, feeling as if my period is about to start any moment!

I have no nausea, not increased urination, a little bit of food aversion (I love pizza and I find myself a bit uncertain about this dish lately, when my significant half ask me to have pizza I shrug, while usually I would jump out of joy), not smell sensitivity.
I felt perfectly fine before yesterday spots and cramps!

What do you ladies think? could my period be on its way??

Last edited:
Something I forgot to mention:
- my cycle is 28 days
- I ovulated the 17 of may

17th May would make you 7DPO. Could be implantation cramps but also cruelly could be an early AF symptom.

I think you need to wait Atleast till 10DPO to start testing abs your results will be more reliable then. I got my BFP at 13DPO but hadn’t tested before then.

I think I will also test at 13 DPO, just to be sure. Waiting is the worst :(

Not to bring your hopes up or anything, but I had bad cramping at 6 dpo, it lasted a few hours and the next few days I kept on feeling cramps but they were mild. I also experienced yellowish cm the next day.
Then got a faint bfp 6 days later!
Hope it's a good sign for you!x

Hope it's a good sign too! :D this morning I am feeling better but yesterday in bed I felt as if my period was starting on the spot! Also I have been too gassy lately... I will have to wait and test!

Hope it's a good sign too! :D this morning I am feeling better but yesterday in bed I felt as if my period was starting on the spot! Also I have been too gassy lately... I will have to wait and test!

Hello! Not that I can offer much advise, just wanted to say good luck and fingers crossed you get the results you are hoping for X

Hello! Not that I can offer much advise, just wanted to say good luck and fingers crossed you get the results you are hoping for X
Thank you :dance::dance: symptomps have gotten worse, heavy headache, cramps since the day I wrote this post, and today nausea! Hope it's not the period on its way! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back