Spots of blood 9 days before period?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Haikos, May 24, 2019.

1. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

Hello ladies, I have been having few very weird symptom lately and I wanted to know your thoughts. For reference, I swear by the app FLO from few months and it had worked spot on for me.

- 10 days before period I start having sensible boobs. (something I experience usually 2 days before my period)
    - Yesterday, 9 days before period, I found one tiny spot of dried blood in my panties (light pink in color); The same evening, I started having PMS kind of cramps just milder (I usually have them 2 days before period).
    - Today, 8 days before period, I have the cramps again. They intensify during the evening, after 3 PM.

Now I am usually regular in my period, as the app show I always register these kind of symptom 2 days before my period and not 9 days before.
    I am now sitting down, feeling as if my period is about to start any moment!

I have no nausea, not increased urination, a little bit of food aversion (I love pizza and I find myself a bit uncertain about this dish lately, when my significant half ask me to have pizza I shrug, while usually I would jump out of joy), not smell sensitivity.
    I felt perfectly fine before yesterday spots and cramps!

What do you ladies think? could my period be on its way??

#1 Haikos, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

Something I forgot to mention:
    - my cycle is 28 days
    - I ovulated the 17 of may

3. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

17th May would make you 7DPO. Could be implantation cramps but also cruelly could be an early AF symptom.

I think you need to wait Atleast till 10DPO to start testing abs your results will be more reliable then. I got my BFP at 13DPO but hadn’t tested before then.

Haikos likes this.
  4. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

I think I will also test at 13 DPO, just to be sure. Waiting is the worst :(

5. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Not to bring your hopes up or anything, but I had bad cramping at 6 dpo, it lasted a few hours and the next few days I kept on feeling cramps but they were mild. I also experienced yellowish cm the next day.
    Then got a faint bfp 6 days later!
    Hope it's a good sign for you!x

Haikos likes this.
  6. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

Hope it's a good sign too! :D this morning I am feeling better but yesterday in bed I felt as if my period was starting on the spot! Also I have been too gassy lately... I will have to wait and test!

7. Swift636

Swift636 Member

Hello! Not that I can offer much advise, just wanted to say good luck and fingers crossed you get the results you are hoping for X

Haikos likes this.
  8. Haikos

Haikos Active Member

Thank you :dance::dance: symptomps have gotten worse, heavy headache, cramps since the day I wrote this post, and today nausea! Hope it's not the period on its way! :D