what is this reddish/brown discharge?

twinkle90

Reaction score
Ok, so my period is over 2 weeks late, I've taken two pregnancy tests (both negative), now I've been getting reddish brown discharge. No pain, no cramps. This lasted for 4/5 days! I've heard of Implantation bleeding. Or is it my period? I usually get brown discharge before a period.could It he that instead?

Have you recently come off the pill? I got red/brown spotting instead of my proper period this time. It lasted 4-5 days same as you then went. I havent tested for a while but got a bfn the day AF was due so I think its our bodies trying to have their first natural period!! I took it as a good sign, at least it's trying to do something!! Have you still been BD'ing alot this month? Fx for you hun xxxxxx

Have you recently come off the pill? I got red/brown spotting instead of my proper period this time. It lasted 4-5 days same as you then went. I havent tested for a while but got a bfn the day AF was due so I think its our bodies trying to have their first natural period!! I took it as a good sign, at least it's trying to do something!! Have you still been BD'ing alot this month? Fx for you hun xxxxxx

On the 12th if july I took a Morning After pill a few days later my period came. And I havent had sex since then until a couple of weeks ago. I did stop the pill this month. So maybe that is the cause of my "missed" or "late" period. I know I can't be pregnant coz of what Ive just explained. This red/brown spotting last 4/5 days. Today its more of a brown staining on the tissue. Plus I've had two negative tests. And no pregnancy symptoms either. Sorry hun, I'm don't know much about the pregnancy lingo what does BFN, AF and BD mean? I'm glad Im not the only one experiencing these. Xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back