Spots in vision?

redbear

Reaction score
Months ago my vision went all blurry in argos after shopping for xmas gifts for three hours, but went away after i left the shop so i put it down to the lighting.
Anyway two days ago i stood up and shouted at the cat (who was scratching the door) and i got spots all in my vision. I didnt think anything of it because it only lasted a few minutes and the day before my blood pressure was fine at my MW appointment.
Then it happened again today after i walked upstairs. Doesn't last long but im a bit worried, my blood pressure is perfect at every appointment so im not worried about that but dont know what it is... does anyone else get this? xx

I heard about some pregnant women who Get some vision problema, but I don't quite remember! I would Ask mw or doctor if I were you. They would know!!

xx

I've had a blur on my vision once. Was a few weeks ago, wasn't doing anything specific, just sat in Subway eating a sandwich! Looked like a blur in the middle of my eye and didn't go off for ages!

I've read quite a few ladies on here say they've had the same. If your BP is normal (like mine always has been too) then it's probably nothing to worry about unless it happens for a long time or very often.

Yes! I've had this. Along with swollen feet, hands and legs. They thought it was pre-eclampsia but my bp has always been fine too. I still get it occasionally but feel fine.xx

I had this the other day it was like little dots dancing around in front of my eyes. I have blurry vision in one eye almost all time now too.

THANK YOU :D you have all put my mind at rest its just another fun pregnancy thing then, i was starting to get worried it could be blood flow or low blood pressure or something, i think ill still mention it at my next appointment just incase.
Its like if you stare at a light and you get those spots in your eyes, apart from i wasn't looking at light or anything.
xx

I've had this too, mine was nothing also. But think maybe if its get worse you should call someone and ask them for advice. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back