Blurred vision

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
hi girls

just looking for some advice really, had a very uncomfortabe nights sleep and woke with cramp i my leg at 5 this morning which wouldnt go unless i walked around the bedroom for 5 mins, went back to sleep and im up now but have really blurry vision its the bad i have put my glasses on which i only need for driving although its not really helping!! struggling to write this as the blurriness gets in the way :shakehead: my bood pressure was checked yesterday and was normal, not sure about urine though as they never said although last thurs their was a trace of protein, but said not to worry as my blood pressure was normal?? anyone else had this? xxx

I get blurred vision from my sugar levels as I am diabetic hun. If your worried ring up your doctors and get him to see you x

its gone now followed by a lovely headache!! but got an appt later to get it checked out :) xx

thanx

That can be quite dangerous, getting it checked out is definitely the right thing to do. Hope everything is ok xx

I got this alot at the end of my pregnancy.. My blood pressure was quite erratic which was causing my loss of vision and mega headaches x

Oh and when they'd test my blood pressure was fine.. When they tested when I lost my vision by blood pressure was high! They never knew what caused it as I was induced straight after and never had it since! X

well i been to docs who reckons all is ok as my bp is normal and so is urine :shakehead: but if it happens again i wil ring FAU and go straight there to be checked instead of waitin most the day to see doc, or ill pop into work and get pharmacist to check bp whoever will be the quickest :)

thanx for all ur advice though girls, its much appreciated xxx

my eyes also went funny today for a good while aqnd bp was fine, wonder what it cud have been x

Please next time go get it checked honey :)

I know nag nag nag lol xxxx

yeah i defo will, have been peculiar past few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back