Can the pill cause blurry vision?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Rachel, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

After having Nathan I went on the pill (Microgynon 30)

A few months after Nathan was born I noticed that my vision was blurry and I couldn't see things far away like I used to be able to. It must have happened gradually because I didn't notice at first until I was asked to read something far away and I couldn't.

The thing is I don't know if it happened from giving birth to Nathan or from the pill :? I know it was fine when I was pregnant though and always had been before that aswell.

I want to go on the pill again but im worried incase it was the pill that caused the blurry vision and if I go on it again then it might get worse.

Anyone else have blurry vision while on the pill. Is it most likely to be the pill or from giving birth?

2. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

blurry vision is a sign of high blood pressure, which the pill *can* cause/contribute towards. definately go see ur doctor about it. if i were u i would come off it and use condoms instead until my appointment. :hug: :hug: x