Spiritual medium predicted my pregnancy! :D

MsKittyCat

Reaction score
I was a bit sceptical, my ex actually paid for me to have a reading, it was via Skype back 4 years ago when i was 30. The spiritual medium told me i was going to have a baby/pregnancy at age 34 and it will be a healthy baby. That i'd get married at 35 (which will be next year) and open a spa type company at 37 with another lady, doing mini courses from 35, that me and the lady would seek finance and that it will be very successful.. He also told me i was going to move that year (when i was 30) in the September and then 2 months after my landlord gave me notice to leave and i moved in the september! lol all a bit of fun but its weird how its all coming true. He also stated my daughter is going to a school with the letter H at age 11. Shes currently 10. Now i'm pregnant i will be moving to my partner's home, where they just opened a school 5 min walk that starts with the letter H, lololol... freaky stuff. He actually said lots of other stuff too but was all nice stuff, was about past pregnancies, those in heaven etc.. :) it freaks my partner out, i told him all this when we started our relationship :)

Has anyone else had readings like this?

Ooooh! Exciting! I was taken to one a few years ago and the majority of it felt as if she was saying what I wanted to hear but she did say that she saw me with happy successful babies. I am a therapist and a client of mine said that she could see inflammation in my pelvis but could see me with a baby girl. I would love to think this is true!

I would love to go to a medium, however you never know who's the real ones front the fake ones x

I had a reading about 5 years ago and was told I would have 2 babies by the time I was 27...... I never believed this as children were never in my plans. I am now 26 with baby 2 on the way :O this guy was so accurate it was frightening. H e told me to be careful as I will get a speeding ticket. On my way home from his house I got flashed my a speed camera believe it or not. I was so shocked!!

Then you get some dummies, I had a reading & my palm & tarot cards read when I was pregnant with my little boy. I had a tiny bump despite being 36 weeks and had my coat fastened and she didn't even pick up that I was expecting x

I saw 2 mediums last year because I was desperate to know my son is ok in heaven (the mediums knew nothing about my son before hand)
the first one said "you've recently suffered the loss of a child but it wasn't his time to go, he needs to come back and he will be reborn back to you and your family"

the second one told me I'm going to fall pregnant soon and sure enough I did x

Keely I've heard lots of stories that are so shockingly accurate going into great detail of future events, it cant possibly be just random and lucky guesses, there are of cause as always fakes. I spoke to another lady but online via email only, she said me and my partner :) x

Catwiskers that's so lovely. I actually believe in reincarnation. It always seems when an older relative passes a new baby arrives somewhere in the family shortly after.. just feels like a soul returning to their soul familes :) I think spirituality states its around 7-10 weeks for when a soul enters the fetus. Someone told me i had had 600+ lives.. many of which ended before they barely started too. Others where i was a ghost in Egypt, its so eye opening to think further than what we can actually see. x

Last edited:
I know, you can tell the phoney ones but only once its too late and you've given them your money! Lol The guy I saw is very popular around here. Jimmy Walker.

Keely I've heard lots of stories that are so shockingly accurate going into great detail of future events, it cant possibly be just random and lucky guesses, there are of cause as always fakes. I spoke to another lady but online via email only, she said me and my partner :) x

Catwiskers that's so lovely. I actually believe in reincarnation. It always seems when an older relative passes a new baby arrives somewhere in the family shortly after.. just feels like a soul returning to their soul familes :) I think spirituality states its around 7-10 weeks for when a soul enters the fetus. Someone told me i had had 600+ lives.. many of which ended before they barely started too. Others where i was a ghost in Egypt, its so eye opening to think further than what we can actually see. x

my 4 year old daughter Honey freaks me out lol she's always talking about a past life but she says things that she couldn't possibly know about. Last week she said before I was Honey I was another kid but I had really poorly lungs so the doctor cut my chest open to help me but it didn't work. I had really bad tummy pains and then I died!!!
back in the day TB was a big killer so I googled the symptoms and when the TB infection spreads to other parts of the body including the digestive system, it causes severe abdominal pain.
Honey described the symptoms of TB but its impossible for her to know anything about TB x

I have always been told that I am open to receiving messages, but never do anything with it. While working in the hospital a few years ago,, a patient in the department approached me and started giving me a very in depth reading about where I was in my life, what my dilemma was and info about my partner. We weren't together at the time, but we were getting much closer around the time.

I had never me this lady before in my life. She knew more about my husband than I did (only found out months later things she had already told me), and knew that the career path I was on at the time wasn't right, and what I was thinking of doing instead.

She did offer me the chance to go and get a more in depth reading, but she had terrified me so much I never bothered. I do think there are some people who have a genuine gift for these sorts of things, and was a massive sceptic before this happened. In all honesty, I would never have paid to get a reading, but if I could hunt this lady down, I would absolutely go and see her for a fuller reading.

my 4 year old daughter Honey freaks me out lol she's always talking about a past life but she says things that she couldn't possibly know about. Last week she said before I was Honey I was another kid but I had really poorly lungs so the doctor cut my chest open to help me but it didn't work. I had really bad tummy pains and then I died!!!
back in the day TB was a big killer so I googled the symptoms and when the TB infection spreads to other parts of the body including the digestive system, it causes severe abdominal pain.
Honey described the symptoms of TB but its impossible for her to know anything about TB x

Wow really! I've heard that before with young children. I really believe everyone can connect to deeper energy etc. picking up stuff, ive had it myself in the past and was told to meditate to become more disconnected with every day life and more connected to senses most of us no longer use. Ive heard stories saying how everyone used to be telepathic and communicate from afar but material world has lost our connection to deeper senses etc. Its easier for little ones i think, us adults minds are so full of information we cant disconnect, i guess thats where meditation helps, clearing the mind etc. x

I have always been told that I am open to receiving messages, but never do anything with it. While working in the hospital a few years ago,, a patient in the department approached me and started giving me a very in depth reading about where I was in my life, what my dilemma was and info about my partner. We weren't together at the time, but we were getting much closer around the time.

I had never me this lady before in my life. She knew more about my husband than I did (only found out months later things she had already told me), and knew that the career path I was on at the time wasn't right, and what I was thinking of doing instead.

She did offer me the chance to go and get a more in depth reading, but she had terrified me so much I never bothered. I do think there are some people who have a genuine gift for these sorts of things, and was a massive sceptic before this happened. In all honesty, I would never have paid to get a reading, but if I could hunt this lady down, I would absolutely go and see her for a fuller reading.

Thats a shame you lost touch with her, maybe you will meet someone similar that you trust in having a reading with. :) The medium i used, his mother was a medium too so i think he was so much more open in the first place to receiving the messages. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back