Spina Bifida

Glad to hear everything is ok..........and congrats on having a baby girl!!!!

Amy xx

Glad everything okay!
When my mum was pregnant they said i had spida bifta and they should abort me but they didnt an im fine! :D

Thanks again girls for being so lovely.

OH took the rest of the day off and we went shopping in town. I bought some maternity jeans, a tshirt, and a cardi for myself.
We resisted buying some girly stuff, we're waiting for confirmation at the 20 week scan.
Although I nearly caved in as there was a sale on in Debenhams! :D

We got back a bit ago and OH started to make the tea! :shock: :clap:
Then got the hoover out......and is doing the whole house!!! :shock: :shock: :clap: :clap:

I could get used to this! :wink: :dance:

hi sam am so pleased all was ok for you hun i been thinking about you all day let o/h spoil you its well deserved after what you have been through
xxxxxxx

I am glad all is fine Sam... Congrats xxxxxxxxxx

hi

congrats on the girl and im glad everything is ok.
xx Katrina

This is who's been causing all the trouble!!

scan_MARCH06.jpg

She was moving ALOT, so you can't really see the face clearly, it's a bit shadowy! You can see her ear though....amazing!

Fab pic Sam.. clear enough.. isn't it amazing how real they look so soon!!

Wow... :angel: :angel:

Fantastic picture Sam. Does it feel strange saying "her ear" instead of "it's ear"???? :lol:

I know, I just keep staring at her thinking ... you are inside of me... it's really weird....

I don't want a rainbow ticker anymore, I want a blue or pink one!! :? :lol:

Yeah it does Tankett, we got so convinced it was a boy before we started to call it 'him', now it's a 'her'....it's really weird! I'm getting used to it now though. We're just thinking of girls names now, we hadn't picked one, we only had a boys name!

Now we're thinking Molly, still undecided though. Can't think of a middle name that goes with it though?!

Maybe if you change it to blue now you'll get what you want!! :wink:

Well, the month that I got my BFP, my ticker was counting down to a BFP not until testing, so you never know!!!!!

I may just change it on the morning of the 20th!! :lol:

aarrhh sam... haven't been on here for a while - sorry you was worried sick earlier on in the week but at least it all turned out well in the end!!! and another girl.... there seems to be lots of girls being born lately!!! we'd love a girl but a boy would be just as nice! as long as it's healthy and happy we don't care... Your scan is brilliant... you also get to see her again in a few weeks... soo happy for you!

a friend was told she had a 1 in 3 chace of having a downs baby! she went through hell... weeks of worry! to be told a few weeks later everthing is now okay! obviously she is over the moon but the pain the hospital put her through for those weeks is madness!!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back