Spina Bifida-please sign the petition to help prevent SB x

Thank you for sharing your story. I feel deeply upset for you and your family but at the same time I found it inspirational - you and your other half have decided to move on taking the memory of your beautiful son with you.

Take care of yourself.

:hug:

thanks and well done for sharing your story... it was really brave of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks and well done for sharing your story... it was really brave of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have tears in my eyes, your story is extremely moving :cry: I don't know where you found your strength, but I realy admire you for how you have coped.

I am so pleased you got to share special time with Jayden. That memory will never fade.

I look forward to your post announcing your new pregnancy in the near future. Jayden will never be forgotten, I wish you all the very best :hug: xxx

I have tears in my eyes, your story is extremely moving :cry: I don't know where you found your strength, but I realy admire you for how you have coped.

I am so pleased you got to share special time with Jayden. That memory will never fade.

I look forward to your post announcing your new pregnancy in the near future. Jayden will never be forgotten, I wish you all the very best :hug: xxx

:cry: It's the first time I've seen this Kaylee, and I was so so sad to read your story. I think you are really brave, and it's amazing that you're finding the strength to be positive about the future. I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your litte boy and hope to see you back here very soon.

Good luck with your appointment, all the best :hug:

:cry: It's the first time I've seen this Kaylee, and I was so so sad to read your story. I think you are really brave, and it's amazing that you're finding the strength to be positive about the future. I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your litte boy and hope to see you back here very soon.

Good luck with your appointment, all the best :hug:

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I don't think I'm really that brave or strong...its just the way I cope I guess.

Everyone I meet can't believe how strong I am...I don't mean to be...just the way I have reacted to the whole thing I guess. I have my sad days...really sad days sometimes...then I have days like this when I feel fine.

I just take each day as it comes.

Again I really appreciate everyone being so supportive through this.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

I don't think I'm really that brave or strong...its just the way I cope I guess.

Everyone I meet can't believe how strong I am...I don't mean to be...just the way I have reacted to the whole thing I guess. I have my sad days...really sad days sometimes...then I have days like this when I feel fine.

I just take each day as it comes.

Again I really appreciate everyone being so supportive through this.

you are such a strong girl, thank you for sharing that with us, the story had me in tears, good luck for the future :hug: :hug:

you are such a strong girl, thank you for sharing that with us, the story had me in tears, good luck for the future :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: You are a truly wonderful person and i thank you for sharing your story with us. Was lovely you got to spend some time with Jayden.

I wish you so much luck in ttc in the future.

:hug: :hug:

thankyou for sharing hunni, that was very brave of you :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back