Sperm vacuum?!

Jacq23

Reaction score
This is a bit of a strange thread but my sister mentioned to me that she saw a fertility programme a couple of months back. One of the things it looked into was the reason for the female orgasm. They seemed to imply on there that historically the only reason for a woman to orgasm was that it causes the womb to contract and 'vacuum' up the sperm, therefore increasing chances of pregnancy.

Did anyone else see this, or hear this kind of thing before?!

Well of course having heard that I am trying to make sure hubby comes first when we BD to maximise our chances. Oh my, what lengths we go to eh ladies?!

I'm trying not to O when we bd as you're not supposed to if trying to conceive a girl (all to do with ph), sounds sensible though x

I read something about that too, but just thought the man had to O first rather than only him. That's just not fair, we need some damn reward four all our efforts!

To be honest I've never O'd from bd so it's no biggy for me but I can appreciate that if I did I wouldn't want to miss out xx

I have heard that before but personally don't believe it's true just because there is apparently a high percentage of women who don't orgasm - much higher than the percentage of people who can't conceive :oooo:

Good point, Lou. I always O first. Haven't mentioned changing it up to OH, he has so many instructions about BD already, I can't do it to him!!

xx

What about if you O first as usual then again after oh has? x

i saw that programme - its suggested it does help suck it up. if i remember correctly - the woman must o after the man because after o the acidity of the vajayjay changes and can affect the sperm if the man o's before her.

Oh for God's sake, when did all this become so complicated! :rotfl:

I've already banned anything oral because saliva is dangerous to sperm! BD sex is getting boring!

I'll make sure to O last next cycle! Another thing to try anyway!

xxx

Last edited:
it's true you should O after BDing as it pulls the sperm in and also tightens the cervix andwhenyou Oyou release a substance thicker than normal CM which holds it all... who would have thought that sex would become so complicated! xxx

I think its more important to just enjoy sexy time rather then worry about what you should and shouldnt do.

I have spent to many sessions worrying if I am doing everything right and it made me not enjoy it.

the more you enjoy it the more wet (sorry if tmi) you are and the more mucus for spermies to swim in .... That's my theory anyway lol

Good god reading your posts has really confused me lol who wud have it thought it was so tricky!!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back