Spent morning in DR's :(

JayK2387

Reaction score
Woke up for the 3rd day in a row with faint and dizzyness. Was getting washing out of the tumble dryer and legs gave way. My brother made me sugary tea and demanded I get up the DR's. I told him to stop fussing and went upstairs to dry my hair rushing around thinking i was gonna be late for work. Then I went really dizzy again and got really horrible pains in my tummy :(

So I started panicing and took my brothers advice and got up the Dr's. He checked my blood sugar level and Blood pressure. Said the blood sugar was quite low (5.2???) but nothing to worry about. Told me to make sure I was eating and to take things a little more easy. Apparently low blood pressure and sugars are common at this stage of pregnancy. Said he didnt think the pains were to worry about but to keep an eye incase they got worse.

So am back at work... Have decided to get up earlier and eat brekkie before I do anything as I skip it most days. Just glad baby is ok.

xxx

Aww, you need to look after yourself and baby, take it easy and remember breakfast!! :hug: :hug:

ahhhh glad everything is okay!

Make sure you're taking it easy!

It's so easy when you're early to forget that you're pregnant... things like what you are supposed to do and not to do just don't sink in yet.

Is it true you're not supposed to eat soft cheese... my mum flipped on me for nearly eating some last night!

See... so easy!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back