I'm coming back in very cautiously

petal75

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

I cant believe I'm back here this soon. After my miscarriage in Dec I thought I would never be back but here I am. As some of you may have seen on the TTC board I got my dates mixed up last week and realised that I could already be 5 1/2 weeks pregnant!! Well, after rushing to the Dr's for a blood test it came back today as 1754. I'm not sure if that is good for 5 1/2 weeks and I'm just so scared after my miscarriage when my HCG wasnt high enough.

welcome im cautiously here too after my m/c lets hope we both have sticky babies xxx

Good luck and congrats to BOTH of you. Sending lots and lots of sticky dust!!

Hi Girls :wave:

Congratulations to you both.

Keeping my fingers crossed that i will be able to re-join you in 1st tri soon. I should hopefully be in my 2ww soon (praying i ov in next couple of days) just got to keep my hopes up :pray: .

Hope you both have a healthy and happy 9 months ahead.

:hug:

Hi again :wave:

Try not to be scared treat this as a new pregnancy, with each week it will get stronger and so will you!

Congrats!!!

:hug:

Steelgoddess couldn't have said it better - Although it's good to be cautious "just in case" the chances are that all will be fine and you'll both have healthy pregnancies!

Congratulations! :cheer: xxx

Welcome back, so pleased for you.

From what I've seen on the internet, your HCG levels look spot on for how far gone you are.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :hug:

Hey girls :wave:

I'm also a bit cautious as I seem to have trouble getting preggas and it's been 9months since I had my m/c (only other time I've been preggas) so here's hoping for all of us :pray: :hug:

Wow thanks for all the support girls and its comforting to know that there are others in the same position too.

Big congratulations! Welcome back!
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!

xxx

Welcome back and congratulations :cheer:

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111