Speeding things up

sweetpamii

Reaction score
So 38 week on wed and wondered if anyone has any speeding up the process ideas for me to try? As much as I'm loving being pregnant I'm pretty ready to be a mum :) I think so what ideas have we got and anyone know if they work? Xxx

I haven't heard of any that actually work - from next week I am going to try evening primrose oil internally and plenty of dtd - think dtd is about the best way

None of it works lol baby comes when good and ready trust me I tried them all

Have to say, as much as I can't wait for lo to be here, I agree with mrsmc. They'll come when they're ready :)

Plus have watched lots of ladies trying all sorts over the past few weeks and not really made a difference.

Xx

My midwife told me that giving oral works as long as you swallow. Apparently the gut absorbs more of the hormone this way than if you were to have sex. Bet it was a man that thought that up but I'm pretty much willing to try anything now so oh may be in for a treat. Lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Ive tried dtd, walking up and down the stairs 20 times, eating fresh pineapple, drinking cumin seed tea (made me throw up) I take RTL, long walks, and also hot curries, also playing the kinnect (I looked a site haha) nothing has made me go, I get BH but the dont progress. My cervix is open enough that the mw can get her fingertip in, but that means nothing, I could still go overdue haha. I know people that tried castor oil, but its not for me, it can give you the runs and leave you and the baby dyhdrated so not something Id chance xxx

My midwife told me that giving oral works as long as you swallow. Apparently the gut absorbs more of the hormone this way than if you were to have sex. Bet it was a man that thought that up but I'm pretty much willing to try anything now so oh may be in for a treat. Lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Oh Ive also tried that too, hasnt worked haha xxx

Haha believe me chick isnt as bad as that cumin seed tea, I swear I boked after a few mouthfuls. Im just believing that LO will come when its ready, Im just hoping its not when my OH has his exams :S xxx

I think that babies arrive when they're ready to regardless of what you try. I'm just trying to carry on as normal until then. Mind you we DTD tonight, LO went nuts afterwards. I swear he was trying to kick my cervix in.

I also believe nothing works if LO isn't ready!! I have tried everything and none of it has worked so far!! No matter how fed up we are, we have to play the waiting game :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back