9 days!! :D

BabyGib09

Reaction score
I'm 37 weeks exactly today! :D Baby has been measuring small so got told on wed that I'm being induced on the 22nd..a week on sunday! Woo. So excited that she'll finally be here in less than 2weeks. Just wondered if anyone else has had an induced labour? How long did the labour last and did u have any complications? Ill be 38+2 when they start the induction. Scared but excited! Hope your all well xx

i never had hun, but wanted to wish you all the best hun, hope things happen fast for you xx x

Sorry, I'm tri hopping but, ooh how exciting!! I had an induced labour last time at 38 weeks and the whole thing lasted 6 hours but I did have the drip to speed it up to get him out quicker.
I did have complications but only because he was back to back.
:hug: :hug:

Oh 6hours is good. Hoping this week will go quick..can't wait now :D & thankyouuu! xx

sorry no advice as this is my first little one but wanted to wish you all the very best with your induction :hug: :hug:

puppylove said:
sorry no advice as this is my first little one but wanted to wish you all the very best with your induction :hug: :hug:

Ditto this ^

Wishing you a smooth induction :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back