southern meet

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi

as there are a few of us southerners, is there anyone who fancies a meet up in the south.

i dont know, maybe we should see who is interested and then make the easiest place for everyone.

what does everyone suggest. i know there are people in Essex and London and theres a few members in sussex. it would be great to see a few faces. :)

I'd come!

would depend on where though as i rely on public transport! and also when as i am back to work part time too.

xxxx

Hmm tricky one....

maybesomewhere central if you look at the furhest points?

so far we have essex, folkstone, southhampton and then a few of us on the south coast. looking on the map guildford is fairly central and close to the m25 for ease. or possibly tunbridge wells which is a bit further towards the east?

anyway just suggestions what does everyone think?

Honey my dh used to live in southampton when he was younger.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont mind where we meet as long as its simple enough to get to. I get lost going to my local supermarket!!

he he - best not have it at your local tecos then hun!

promise i'll sort you out a map wherever it is and will send a search party on the day if you dont arrive :lol:

needs to be easy for me too hun - near a train or bus station pls!

xxx

count me in girls, Im from hertfordshire and on the essex border, london is about 45 miles from me so would be easier but not fussy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back