sounds stupid

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
but i can't believe i am actually about to start trying for a baby! Me and hubbie have been waiting 3 years until we were married (he is old fashioned) and now i have come off my anti-depressants and the pill, got my AF on Monday which is tailing off now so we are about to start bding for a little one!!

Anyone got any advice?? am ssoooo excited its all i can think about!

thank you!

Katexx :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Advice wise...relax and have fun :wink: the relax part is sooooooooo much easier said then done :lol:

Maybe get yourself OPKs to start testing for ov...you will soon became a member of the POAS club lol.

Good Luck and sending you babydust :hug: :hug:

**eta It does not sound stupid at all I was exactly the same :hug: **

good luck hun you'll get loads of advice and support here x :hug:

Best of luck hun, only advice would be to relax and enjoy yourselves and let it happen. I never take my own advice though :lol:

Hiya!
Welcome to you...
It is exciting stuff, try not to let it take over your life too much like it does some of us!!! :rotfl:

Any questions you have feel free to ask, between us all I think we can just about answer anything now!!

Hope you stay here isnt too long (for the nicest possible reasons!)

Abi xx

Doesn't sound stupid at all - I'm in the same position!

My other half and I weren't TTC but I happened to do an early test just before we went on holiday as was feeling a bit strange which showed positive. Unfortunately it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy but it made us both realise how much we wanted a baby and we decided not to wait anymore to start trying prpoerly!

I'm so excited!

Hope you get your BFP very quickly!!! :D

thank you so much!!

So basically once AF finishes (nearly there) I need to drag Mark to the bedroom every other day at least? and then do ov tests from CD10ish - is that about right?

This is my first cycle so its hard to know when to do stuff!!!! When should I test (please don't tell me I have to wait until AF is supposed to arrive!!! I don't even know when that is!!!)? :think:

UNfortunately the ttc bug has already bitten and i am completely obsessed with getting a BFP now, I've waited so long for this!

Thanks again lovely ladies :wave:

Katexx

depending on ur cycle lengh depend on when to start with the opk, usually it gives u a rough guide in the box when u buy them? i av a 30day cycle and test from cd12,i get pos cd14-cd15 but i av strange 38day cycles everyother mth and dont get a pos till cd20 :) good luck hunx

Srtart using opks from when af finishes. I ov on cd 10 but the box tells me to start on cd11. I would be missing it every month!
You can test around 12 days after ovulation.

I think charting is the best thing anyone can do who doesn't know their cycle, then if youre not lucky first time the next mopnth you have a clear picture of when you will most likely be lucky. It's all a bit hit or miss otherwise.

honey have you got your link right? it's asking me for a user id and password, then i noticed you've got fertility friendS - it's fertility friend, no s. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back