thinking about getting pregnant

louzee22

Reaction score
hi i am thinking about trying for a baby. I am 25 got married last august. planning on comming off the pill. Any advice on what 2 do next should we start trying straight away? what are the side effects of comming off the pill been on microgion for about 8 yrs thanks

Hia :wave:

The doc advised me to have two normal cycles before starting to TTC...I actually only had one before we 'forgot' to use contraception! It was too exciting, we just couldnt wait any longer! :oops:

I was on microgion for 8 years too. My cycles have been all over the place and my bbs get EXTREMELY sore for about a week before AF. Actually, having said that, they have been better recently :D I think i have lost a bit of weight and dont feel the need to eat all of the time!! Think everyone is different though!

Hope that you get your BFP v soon, sending you lots of babydust :hug:

Urm, well I am in month no 5 now but still got my chin up! :D

Good Luck - I don't think I would have been able to wait 2 cycles either!!!
Sending lots of babydust to you and I hope your journey isn't too long

Love Polly xxx

Hi :wave: you can actually start trying straight away after coming off the pill, it gets out of your system quickly. I think it's advised to wait just so you get to know your cycles and you will know how many wks you are if you do happen to fall pg straight away.

You can start taking folic acid as well, or pre-pregnancy vitamins, and make sure you have a good diet and lifestyle (no smoking, limited alcohol, lots of fruit & veg etc). Link-

http://www.babycenter.com.au/preconception/beforeyoubegin/takingpillexpert/

Good luck with it! :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back