Sorry teeny tiny rant if thats ok

Melly+2

Reaction score
Im sick of these pains, they are so inconsistant but when they are herethey are sooooooooo painful, im not getting contractions with them, ijust dont know what to think atm, its like my body is taking the piss out of me and just tricking me but its making me feel so ill, i just want my baby, please can i have my baby here now :pray:

I really feel for you. I have my fingers crossed that something will happen very soon (for us both) :hug:

Wish I could wave a baby wand for you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Mel you go ahead and rant all you like! :hug: :hug: :hug: ...infact im gonna join you!!!

I can totally sympathise, ive just had a good cry cos im so F*!?in sick all of this! - i just want my baby NOW, i can't stand the waiting and i can't stand being this uncomfortable any longer...im so frustrated with my body.

GGGrrrrrrrr :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

It's gota happen for one of us soon :pray:

i ended up bursting into tears last night just out of the blue. think its cos everything just felt like it was too much and i had too much going on in my head and the whole not knowing everyday really wears you down no matter how positive you try to stay and the longer i wait the more time i have to get nervous about labour and having to be induced and i kept questioning why he wasn't here yet like i should be able to do something.

won't be long for us now though.

awww, u still here?!?! :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug:

really hope baby makes an appearance soon for you! :hug: :hug:

You poor thing. Have a good old foot stamp about it. Your baby will be here in no time....that's the only way these things can go from here on in!

Well gal has been FANTASTIC, hes been so nice and trying to stop me crying and telling me baby will be here soon, which is true. Every single time he goes to work and comes home he asks 'anything happeing then' hes so excited, we even had some more rumpy pumpy, but dont look like it worked :(

same old Lou same old :bored: And seriously Gal is becoming one of those annoying people asking every morning and every night if its coming yet :roll:

Aww Mel I feel for you and the other overdue ladies my second kept me waiting and nothing happened until 2am the morning I was due to be induce anyhow little monkey!

Have lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and try to get some :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Awww Mel :hug: Isaac was 10 days over so I know how you feel hun :hug:

CAN'T be long now matey, hang on in there, you're doing great :)

Thanks everyone for putting up with me, i know im a moany cow but i really do appreciate all of the support im getting, your all ace :hug:

Am sure will be here before you realise it. Hope it speeds up, good luck if it happens before I get on here again - will be keeping my eyes peeled for the appearance :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back