• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sorry if this is soppy.......

Lucy said:
but I always look up on the people I don't chat to if they've got a problem to see if I can help etc.

Lucy x

yep, you helped me loads :hug:

ye ive made some gr8 mates n i dno wat id do without you all i wudnt be were i am now without u all!!!!

Awww what a nice soppy post :hug:

I don't know anyone well on here at all. I only talk to people through posts. Have been in the chat room once (was dragged in by Beanie lol) but everyone types so fast that it's just pointless me being there. Also I don't want to interupt peoples conversations.

I don't have many people on MSN either.
large-smiley-041.gif

i realy like you hazel :)
you always give nice replys :) and i always like to catch up on lil reece.
i no i like a member when i remember their babies name with out looking at the ticker lol as i do have crap memory :oops:

sooo dionne whos babies names do you remember lmao?

Blimey i didn't realise that this post would get a response like this!

I only wanted to thanks Kim for being a good friend! :lol:

Its great so many people have found friends through this site, i love this site :cheer: :hug:

I am just like a few others, only speaks to people through here really, don't use msn, and have never ever been in the chat room! so you are doing better than me, Heart 81! :lol:

I have never met anyone either, I think I am too shy for that! :oops:
I could name a few people, of course, like Hels (thanks Hun for remembering me :), lisa31, louiseCh, Pips, but actually, I appreciate the posts of everyone and replying to them is a pleasure!

By the way Fran, I know very well where Harrow is, I work in Greenford, used to live in Hanwell! Harrow is quite nice for shopping, isn't it! :wink:

:hug: to all!

and rach, how could i forget her :angel:

i love her to bits only met her once felt like iv known her forever. i feel close to her, we dont chat often but just by reading her posts i feel like we are good friends :D she has no faults and is to caring and nice :)

i met manda to and really get on with her very down to earth

i might move to wales :shhh:

dionne said:
i realy like you hazel :)
you always give nice replys :) and i always like to catch up on lil reece.
i no i like a member when i remember their babies name with out looking at the ticker lol as i do have crap memory :oops:

Aww I like you too Dionne. Love hearing about Diors adventures and how Harley is getting on. You're good crack too :D

melhoney said:
I am just like a few others, only speaks to people through here really, don't use msn, and have never ever been in the chat room! so you are doing better than me, Heart 81!

Yey :cheer: :cheer: :wink:

melhoney said:
By the way Fran, I know very well where Harrow is, I work in Greenford, used to live in Hanwell! Harrow is quite nice for shopping, isn't it! :wink:

cool my best mate lives in greenford! harrows a bit rubbish nowadays! the shops are a bit naff and out of date! watfords good though :)

fran_23 said:
melhoney said:

cool my best mate lives in greenford! harrows a bit rubbish nowadays! the shops are a bit naff and out of date! watfords good though :)

Lol! well, compared to Aylesbury, shops in Harrow are great!
I like Watford as well, and Milton Keynes, but it's a bit far for you!

Mel xx

there are lots of canny people on here. I've spoken to sami and dionne mostly who are fab 8)

thanks for teaching me about poppers :shock: :rotfl: :hug:

haha poppers..the fastest way to give yourself a whacking headache!

haha how come i never know stuff other people do?? :rotfl:

its ok its prob best not to know about poppers..unless your 15, or use them for *ahem* other things :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back