sorry if this is soppy.......

dionne said:
awwww kim didnt no u were going through a crap time?

hope your ok. its nice to have good friends :D

Thanks Dionne, I'm ok, it's just my dad is still really poorly and my mum is unwell too now, and I'm stressing about my job interview amongst other things, I'm sure things will look up soon :)

She turned up and my house was a bloody mess! :rotfl:

I had been in hospital all weekend so hadn't done any tidying up or washing so she had to stay in squaller! with washing everywhere!

I understand if you don't want to come again Kim! :oops: :lol:

Aah how nice is this topic, sounds like so many good friendships have been made on here. Wish I had more time to come and chat :(

Yvonne said:
She turned up and my house was a bloody mess! :rotfl:

I had been in hospital all weekend so hadn't done any tidying up or washing so she had to stay in squaller! with washing everywhere!

I understand if you don't want to come again Kim! :oops: :lol:

Shut up about the state of your house!! It's lovely!

I think I am probably one of the only ones on here who doesn't really speak to anyone :( I speak to people on this board in threads they post but I don't have anyone on msn and no one lives near to me :cry:

Fran, I used to live in Hayes not far from you.

beanie said:
Sami, how is Bubble. I haven't seen her on here for ages and I never see her on MSN. Hope she and Phoebe are ok.

Yeah she isn't too bad, think Phoebe is running her ragged and doesn't let her come online during the day! Her OH was off work for a long time too she and him spent lots of time together. She doesn't come on MSN that often anymore really, but I'm going to see her tomorrow :)

Strangeness said:
I think I am probably one of the only ones on here who doesn't really speak to anyone :( I speak to people on this board in threads they post but I don't have anyone on msn and no one lives near to me :cry:

Fran, I used to live in Hayes not far from you.

cool someone who at least knows where harrow is :)

your not the only one strangeness i havent got anyone in my msn and havent met anyone either!..lol

where abouts is Harrow??
strangeness if u put ur bleeding MSN on the board then id add u im always checking to see if its on there lol

dionne said:
Tori-ella Shes great fun too. i can chat to her for 10mins and she will have me in stitches the whole time.

aw thanks hun hahahaha didn't think many people noticed me tbh :rotfl: :cheer:

Ahhhh what a lovely post|!!!!
Im just nipping on quickly ftrom the internet caf!!! See thats how sad i am, cant even stay away even when my lap top is in being fixed lol!!!
I have too made some lovely friends on here......namely Lucy, Kim, Shona, Kina, Yvonne, Urchin, Melhoney etc! Im sorry that ive never met Lucy as she lives so far away, but she is great we chat on MSN loads. Olivia and Charlotte are only a week apart so we compare notes which is great. Im also hoping to meet Yvonne really soon??!
Im Lucky enough to have Kim around the corner *so to speak* which is lovely. Im sure they all think 'ohhh noooo, its her again...' when i post 'hiiiyyaaaa' on msn before they barely have chance to login!
Heres to friends !!!!! :cheer: :hug: :D

:cheer: we love tori ella :cheer: we love tori ella :cheer:

:hug:

Ahhhh what a lovely thread :angel:

Thank You for asking after me Beanie :lol:

I am fine. OH had a back op in July and was off work for a month. It was great having him here :lol: While he was off Phoebe learnt to crawl. He went back to work a couple of weeks ago and I've been struggling a little :?
Phoebe is so demanding and to be honest SPOILT. I always said I would never spoil her and I refuse to admit it if anyone suggests it but I just cannot bare to see her sad. Need to toughen up with her a bit.
She was ill too for over a week so only just getting back on track.

I will try and get on MSN more too.

As for my special people on here. Sami definately is my rock. She stayed over night with me after OH had his op because he unexpectedly had to stay in over night. Had low blood pressure but I was convinced he was going to die :oops:
She took me to see him in hospital and picked him up to bring him home for me to.
Haven't seen her for a few weeks and have missed her loads. She's coming round tomorrow for a catch up though :cheer:

I also really like Beanie and all the girls who were due around the same time as me. We had a brilliant thread going in the 3rd tri back then :lol: You know who you are :moon:

Hi

Sarah you made me tear up.
I would like to say that what Sarah said i feel the same way its a shame we live half way around the world if flying werent so darn expensive ide be there right now :D
Its amazing how close you can get to someone youve never even met but still feel like youve known them all your lives.
I never knew it was possible till i met you Sarah.
There are alot of others who have been great to me to you know who you are :D
Katrina

Start raising money, fundraiser. Post on the forum for ideas! :D

Hi

K X thats a great idea a fundraiser me and Sarah have joked about doing it but i wonder if it would work hee hee.
or at least help pay for one ticket... tehn i can make a visit to everytown and see everyone lol.
I would have to stay at least a month i think to be able to do everything i want, what i might do though is if anyone gives me birthday or christmas money save that and put it in the bank.
Or i could sit with a sign saying i need money to go visit a friend who really needs me and i cant afford to pay for the tciket... can just see it i know Bernie would do somthing like that
Katrina

Aww Hels - no way do I think that at all! I love our MSN chats!

I'm so glad I came across this site, Kina helped me loads during pregnancy and , erm oads after it as well really! I've enjoyed chatting to Shona, Weestar , Lisa31 and Pips and love my chats with Emilia.

I know we don't always see eye to eye with each other but I always look up on the people I don't chat to if they've got a problem to see if I can help etc.

Hopefully will meet a few of you at the Scottish meet and if there's another central meet I'll try and jump on the train down!

Lucy x

aww thats cool you have all made close friendships

I hope to be able to make some friendships with people on here, you all seem like a lovely bunch of ladies

Have added my msn on my profile just for you sarah :D feel free to add me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back