Bye Bye Moses!!!!

Kim

Reaction score
Today I went out and bought a travel cot for when we go away for a couple of days. I tried it in my room and it fits!! :dance: I'm so relieved because I was going to have to put Rubie in her cot bed in her own room this week as she rolls so much I thought she would tip out of her moses basket!!

So the moses is now stashed away in the loft and Rubie is fast asleep in her new bed in my room

8jun009.jpg

Awww how cute is she - Bless all peaceful & loving her BIG bed no doubt :lol:

she looks so peaceful! :D

i do like that travel cot where did you get it from?

Ah bless, bet you are relieved that you can have her a little longer in your room.

At least now she will be used to the space around her for when you put her in her proper cot. :dance:

The cot was from Big W (Woolworths) and it was £30. Also if you spend £50 on baby stuff you get £10 off - bargain!!

ooh il have to have a look in there then i saw a lovely one in a local baby shop thats pink and orange i have searched online for it everywhere but cant find it :lol:

awww dont she look comfy
B's travel cot is up in his room so he can get used to it before we go away lol

Well done!! Glad all is well with the move

I am pleased too - I sold my moses basket today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

L x

Awww yay!! Travel cots are a great idea, best invention :)

Here's to having babies in our rooms for ages eh Kim! :D

Aw she looks so cosy! The cot's great Kim. Bet your well happy you have got Roo in your room for longer, bless her!

Sami said:
Awww yay!! Travel cots are a great idea, best invention :)

Here's to having babies in our rooms for ages eh Kim! :D
hear hear :D Roo looks so comfy, makes me want to go to sleep myself xx

Hi

AWW nice pic hun. that is where Kiara is sleeping she out grew her bassinette a few weeks back so i but her in her play pen to sleep and its beside her bed we have been getting a better nights sleep cuz of it.!!
Katrina

My travel cot is at my mom's..I'm starting to think I should go and get it.
Brody is getting close to outgrowing his crib, and I still have no curtains in the nursery anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back