sorry for TMI

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
sorry from the start if his is TMI but before i fell pregnant with B i really suffered with feeling i need to go to the loo (no 1) and not going if u know wot i mean
well for the last couple of days it has started again i feel i need to go to the loo but wen i do nothing happens but i still have to run to the loo and i dont like going out while i feel like it so kinda messes up my life a bit

sounds like cystitis?? you can get over the counter stuff for it at chemists, or doc will prescribe something.

tracy xx

I suffer from a kidney and bladder disorder ...

One of my symptoms is cystitus ... sounds like you have it sarah ...

A few tips for you (Sorry if it's TMI but i have learned the hard way):

1) If you can go to the toilet before and after sex .. it flushes any bacteria away from the urethra ...

2) When you do have these symptoms drink water and only water ... pints of it so it fills your bladder and flushes the bacteria out of your bladder/system

3) Try something called cysitapuren or however you spell it (mine are perscribed everyday drugs or you could have those lol) It can be found in supermarkets/chemist

4) If after 3 days of drinking water the symptoms are there ... go to GP for anti biotics and finish the course or it will come back ...

Chin up hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back