sorry tmi?? but piles following birth???

shell30984

Reaction score
sorry guys, i no this isnt in the right forum...but need some advice?? sorry its TMI :(

i have a lot of problems going to the toilet :(...number 2 lol

its very mucus like, and when i need to go then i cant hold it, but its more little and often. also it smells so bad. i think i have pretty bad piles to top it off.
just wondered if this is normal 7 weeks post birth??
i asked my health visitor and my midwife at my 6week check, and they both said ' see how it goes'???
also no one has checked my stitches since i gave birth - is this lack of care normal??

sorry for this :(

Defo lack of care hun, she should've told you to see your gp coz something isn't right.

Defo get yourself checked out coz there might be an infection that just needs a dose of antibiotics.

I defo wouldn't wait n see lol

xxxx

Think you should have had your stitches checked - I got sick of people asking to look at mine!

I have piles from pushing 8 months on! Just been to doc as over the counter stuff really didn't even touch the pain so suffered for ages x

Yeah I was asked if I wanted mine checking everytime the midwife came strasnge they havent asked. I had a pile which I think has almost gone now but would definately go get yourself checked better safe than sorry XX

I would go get them checked, also I feel you pain piles wise, been suffering since I had my 1st baby and I had them operated on twice and the damn things still came back but I got some great stuff from my GP, it doesn't make them go away but it keeps them under control, it's called Scheriproct Suppositories and Ointment.

yeah im a little shocked no one has checked :( i thought they normally check at your 6week check up - but with LO crying i was a little distracted and didnt realise till i got home.
might have to go back for a check and see what they say, although i am a little fed up with being examined lol

thanks guys.

go to the docs!!

I was suffering from them through pregnancy but was too embarrassed to ask. Went the other week as the pain was unbearable and the stuff they gave me is magic lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back