sorry for the disgusting thread :s

winnie89

Reaction score
hey girls i dont know if anyone else has had this, but the last few days i have been getting alot of discharge down there! :s it doesnt smell or anything and it's a creamy colour asked my midwife and she said it was nothing to worry about, but i have to keep changing my knickers because it's very damp down there any one know what it might be??

Last edited:
yep ive had the same since 2nd tri, just a normal part of pregnancy and increases the further along you get, ive had to wear liners since 2nd tri, it sucks!

At this stage it's normal for that to happen I would just put a panty liner on and keep an eye on it unless it changes in colour or smell don't panic lol you will be fine xx

Just extra dicharge hun completely normal xx

Yep I've got it too unfortunately :( its particularly worse first thing in the morning when I first wake up. Completely normal due to all the hormonal changes our body is going through

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Same here... Yuck... It's horrible, but normal apparently... :(

It's totally normal. I have it and it's horrid :sick: pantyliners r nasty as well :(

I got looooads when pregnant with my son. I had to wear panty liners every day 1/2 way through 2nd tri!!

I've had panty liners on for about 3 months now!!

yeah i'm having a shower twice a day because i feel so horrible down there! lol just gotta keep thinking it'll all be over soon! :D

Just getting you into practice for after childbirth girls : sick: x

All normal Hun. I had to wear pads with the amount I was having!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back