Sore/enlarged boobs second time round??

Call me a nutter, but this time my boobs haven't got bigger or more painful or anything, they just feel the same deflated Spaniels ears that they have been since I had Damien. Has anyone else found this or have their boobs got bigger the next time round again??

My boobies still feel the same, no bigger and not really any sorer :?

Maybe it's coz our boobs already know what to do?

Kina - did you get my message on msn the other day??

:? Nope? Did you send it to [email protected] ? I've been getting messages when I am offline and everything now (don't know how the hell that happens) but definately didn't get one from you?

Kina said:

:? Nope? Did you send it to [email protected] ? I've been getting messages when I am offline and everything now (don't know how the hell that happens) but definately didn't get one from you?

If you have the new windows live messenger you can send messeges whilst offline now.
Yeah I definately sent it there mate, was about BF'ing the second bubba and advice on it, especially if it's prem? Don't know if you have come accross anything on it??

Well definately didn't get it, sorry :(

I know that feeding a prem can be hard work but definately doable. If he/she is really prem then you might have to express for a little while at first. I know a girl whose baby was born very very premature, on the same day as Ella (my MW was attending to her when I first called the hospital and bluelighted her to another). I am sure she was only around 27 weeks pg when Elizabeth was born. At first she was tube fed, but then they managed to sucessfully put her onto the breast and she's still going now.

Kelly mom might have some good info, they've always been my bible :D

my boobs got bigger and more sore the second time round

Mine have been sore big time this pg so early! Its like sunburn on my nipples!! :rotfl:

My boobs have gone massive and really sore. Didn't hapen till i was around 12 weeks though.

I want big boobs again! *sulks in the corner*

I'll have a look at Kelly mom thanks Kina, I am at risk of another peemie but want to be armed with a ton load of advice this time to get baby feeding well. I missed it so much with Damien and I'd love to try successfully this time. Damien had really bad reflux so really it would never have been acheivable but this time I want to give it my very very best shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back