Boobs not swollen anymore

Piggy

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anybody else had had this? My boobs grew and had been pretty swollen and round from about week 5/6. Now I'm 9+4 and they're not swollen anymore. Woke up a few days ago and they just felt kinda normal - still bigger than usual, but not swollen or sore. Was wondering if this is normal? Also I'm not really feeling nauseous much anymore, just off my food a bit. Trying hard not to worry....

Thats really weird i was just thinking this myself this morning. The last 4ish weeks they have been so tender and sore i havent been able to take my bra off but now...nothing :think:

i wouldnt worry i think its just down to the hormones settling down once the placenta starts working symptoms ease.
i think the placenta starts around week 10

When I was last pregnant all my symptoms completely disappeared at week 10. This time round I haven't really had any to start with so can't comment! I wouldn't worry, symptoms can come and go and are different for everyone :hug:

Aww thanks to you all for your replies. I feel a whole lot better now. :)
Sounds like it can be quite normal for that to happen. Think I just needed some reassurance...can be quite hard not to worry sometimes.
x

I cant wait for my hormones to settle. they are really making me act crazy. my OH cant wait either.

just found this post....

my boobs are feeling different today and I'm 9+5 - was getting a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back