sore boobs coming and going??

*Hope*

Reaction score
im really scared my boobs dont feel as sore today???

is this bad? does anyone else have this? i really hope it isnt another mmc as last time my symptoms disappeared when it happened!!?? :(

My symptoms would come and go all the time with this one and the last :)

I didnt think mine were either earler today, then it occured to me that I might be getting used to it. I usually notice more at night when I dont wear a bra, in fact all of my symptoms seem to be worse at night when I go to bed including nausea; perhaps its because I have stopped for the day and am not so distrated so I notice it more? :)

I just came on here to ask the same question!!! Im continuously squeezing them to check, my OH thinks its hilarious! Im not so ammused as Im so anxious that everything goes smoothly, hopefully someone can make us feel better about this.

Check out my spelling on my last post! Thats pregnancy for you! hehe brain going to jelly already :) boobs are sore again tonight and bra feels tight, I dont want to have to buy new ones yet!

im the same! my boobs are ok for a bit for a bit but when they are sore....GOD, THEY ARE SORE!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome,
I find i'm squeezing them too! Pregnancy hey has you doing weird and wonderful things. My symptons come and go, but as others has said I feel it more in the evening when i'm relaxing. I'm sure your be fine, try and stay positive.

I think judging by the other ladies it's very common :)

Hiya, Im 6 weeks pregnant and my first sign is always sore nipples.. i dont actually get sore boobs tho.. do you ladies get sore boobs or nipples?? thank you x

I got sore boobs not nipples, they kind of feel bruised inside. But I have read about sore nipples so thats normal too, from what I've read there are quite ranging symptoms which vary between women and even between pregnancies in the same woman.

With both my pregnancies my symptoms would come and go as each day passed. :)

Today my boobs are sore again but not unbarably? I am constantly prodding them to check!
Days feel lke weeks till 30th for my next scan.
its almost impossible to stay positive so im unfortunately almost setting myself up for disappointment?
ive had a really bad day emotial wise.
I think its partly because, where i live and work, is completely alone, in the middle of no where. so i dont have anyone to talk to or even to take my mind off it x

We're always here to listen! Keep your chin up and try to stay positive, your scan will come around sooner than you think it will xx

:lol: I remember squeezing my boobs all the time when I first found out!

Ahh hun, I'm so sorry you're feeling down. Its such a worrying time, still, if you're boobs are still sore then there are still pregnancy hormones in your system, which is a really good sign. Sending you hugs! xxx

You poor thing :hug:

I remember prodding mine going round tesco, sheepishly looking around and hoping no-one thought I was a perv :rofl:

The following week I had other worries....:lol: I :puke: twice one morning in front of onlookers in tesco :rofl: This time I was hoping they didn't think I was some lush in for my daily bottle :rofl:

How 1 week changed things :lol:

haha reading all this reminds me of the sketch Les Dawson used to do with Alec (was that his name?!) off Coronation Street lol!!

my nipples have started getting extra sensitive :lol:
Boob seem to filling my bra's again too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back