Planned or surprised?

emman24 said:
Huge surprise for me too. I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks after we bought a tiny 1 bedroom flat :lol: . Have no idea how it happened & it took us ages to get used to the idea. Really excited now tho, can't wait to meet him. Sure he won't mind us all being squished in here!

and here I was worried we wouldn't fit into our pokey 2 bed house! We've already begun planning moving my office into a corner of the lounge (boo hoo) to create a nursery (yay!). Only problem now is relocating all the other junk from the office to somewhere else....I wish I'd thought about storage when I bought this house (there isn't even an understairs cupboard to hide our junk in!)

jelly baby was planned, got pregnant very quickly, on our second cycle TTC!!! our first was also planned and i got pregnant first try with her!!!!

lol. we're in a 2 bed terraced, and this weekend we started clearing stuff out cos we've not got anywhere to hide it so its been in the spare room. And the loft hatch is so tiny neither of us can get up there lol.
I hate throwing stuff away though, so G ended up doing most of the work so that I parted with stuff haha.
xx

:lol: we need to do a massive clear out of all the rubbish we have. OH is insisting we keep all our moving boxes :roll: the only one we really need to keep is the t.v.

very much a surprise, oh has super strenth sperm that can get passed anything hahaha
need to be much more carefull in the future
xx

Planned, we stopped using contraception a week before my last period on the 10 november, a few weeks after that i had a really strong feeling a was pregnant due to the sickness & sore boobs, did a test a few days before my next period was due and guess what...i was pregnant :shock:
I was i little shocked at how quick it all happened :lol:

Massive suprise for us. Although we talked about having kids, we were planning on having them when i was a little bit older (i'm 21), i only found out by chance i was pregnant. My DH came home one night & said that his sister was pregnant with her 3rd - during the night my mind went on over drive and i thought back over the past few weeks - tiredness, sore boobs... i did a test and flamin nora i was preggers too!!! I was 14weeks gone and hadn't a clue!!

I'm due on the 9th of April & my sister in law is due on the 11th of April !!

Sandie said:
Massive suprise for us. Although we talked about having kids, we were planning on having them when i was a little bit older (i'm 21), i only found out by chance i was pregnant. My DH came home one night & said that his sister was pregnant with her 3rd - during the night my mind went on over drive and i thought back over the past few weeks - tiredness, sore boobs... i did a test and flamin nora i was preggers too!!! I was 14weeks gone and hadn't a clue!!

I'm due on the 9th of April & my sister in law is due on the 11th of April !!

Awesome!!! At least you didn't have the worries of 1st tri then :lol:

EllieBelle said:
BOTH for me........Planned and a surprise!

I was planning on getting pregnant, but after 18 years on the pill I wasnt expecting it to happen after just 6 weeks :D

Same with me. As I had been on the pill for 10 years and myself and DH had a very hedonistic party lifestyle, I didn't expect to get pregnant so quickly. I came off the pill in Oct 07 after our wedding in Aug, and in March 08 I was pregnant! I didn't have the classic signs of pregnancy, but I knew I was as I was feeling very emotional and weepy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back