Soooooo Down over christmas

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by bossbump, Dec 27, 2007.

1. bossbump

bossbump Well-Known Member

Christmas eve i started with the flu and couldn't eat anything. My mum had to prepare christmas dinner for me as i couldn't stand. I can't walk as baby so low down and feels so sharp. Painfull braxton contractions and missing my dad and brother in law. Roll on new year girls propper feeling sorry for myself lol. Anyone wanna chat im in need of cheering up girlies. Did you all have a nice christmas my little jodie was made up with what santa brought despite a moanining mummy i made it special.

2. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Aww hun sorry to hear your not feeling well & hope your on the mend soon :( :hug: glad ur LO had a great xmas though :D

PM me if u fancy a chat on msn or chatroom?

3. paiges_mummy

paiges_mummy Well-Known Member

join the club
    ive been stuck on the settee since christmas night, aint got no energy to even brush my hair, I look a right tramp..
    ive coughed that much Ive strained my stomach, the baby didnt move christmas day or boxing day, i was starting to panic, but thank god she is today.

4. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Im in the chatroom if anyone wants to join me click here and we can have a good moan :lol:

5. ella

ella Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you all