Soooooo bored!!

lisa282

Reaction score
Ive only been on maternity leave for a week, but already I am so bored!! :bored: I spent the first couple of days keeping busy, doing a few jobs and getting last minute shopping done while my son was at nursery but since then have been lost! I dont know what to do with myself :think: Im trying to keep fairly active and busy as I dont wanna be sat around symptom spotting and waiting for something to happen, but at the same time, I cant go too far or do anything too energetic cos obviously I am heavily pregnant and struggle after a while :sleep: Im also finding it so much harder than my first pregnancy, because I have a 3 year old to entertain as well so cant just sleep when I want to and still have his regular care to do. I only have 2 weeks to go now, but I know it will be the longest 2 weeks of my life, worse even than the 2 week wait before you can test!! :doh: Anyone have any great ideas to keep me occupied without too much energy - and that can incorporate my son? Im so ready to have this baby now........ :pray: :sleep:

God knows! I have enough trouble trying to entertain myself let alone a 3 year old!

I sympathise though, I find myself trying to waste the day to get to the next one lol. People say "enjoy your maternity leave" - How?! lol

Anyway, I guess you could buy plain gingerbread men and icing and decorate them with Tyler? Or draw/paint/colour with him? Hmm.. Take him to the park and relax on the bench while he tires himself out?

I have no idea! I'm bored too though :bored: x

I was going to suggest lot sof things but because you have a 3 year old I'm not sure how he'd react to watching endless DVDs/surfing the net :(

At least there is not long to go now :)

I know what you al mean bu i am starting to enjoy it now, especially seeing as im getting sleep back on track, its nice not having to be up early, staying in pjs and being a bum and not having to worry about working and stuff, been buying lots of baby bits but slowing it down as we have everything more or less now.

Looking forward to operation nursery being over OH has worked so hardim so proud of him...

I recommend cake/cookie baking... Tuesday is my baking day so everyweek we have a cake lmao!!

Thanks ladies :hug: Tyler goes to nursery 9-3 monday to wednesday so I usually reward him on the way home by stopping at the park for half an hour or so, so to him its nothing special anymore :roll: We also have one day a week where we do something fun together like baking, painting or making play-doh. Cant do stuff like this everyday, cos again, it gets boring for him and becomes less interesting. Its so difficult to find new stuff to do that doesnt cost the earth or totally wears us both out!! :think: We have been out for lunch today and then let him play for a while at the indoor kids playpit, which was lovely but cost us a fortune :eek: Will just have to think a bit harder this week for something new to do.... :think: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back