Omg

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!!! Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored!!!!!

My first week of leave and I could honestly cry lol. My house is spotless, I've even been to clean my sister's house this morning :shock:. I can't even go for a walk without needing a wee every ten steps so that's out of the question, my doll making stuff has all been packed away and put into storage, I literally have Nothing to do :(. I've got another 6-8 weeks of this yet and people keep telling me to relax and enjoy it but ffs I need something to do!!!!!!!

Ur telling me hun I finished 3 weeks ago and I feel like I could cry, all the stuff I'd saved to do I've done in the first week, you could always invite a friend over for a catch up it's what I'm doing today just so I can get out of the house x

I feel for you, the last few weeks are the killer i think

Not sure what to suggest you do sounds like you've got it all in hand!

Maybe give yourself a good pampering, xxxx

I have been signed off work since 23 weeks and im pulling my hair out im actually excited about going to asda this afternoon its a very sad life xx

Oh dear.

I'd give anything not to be at work now lol.

Can you get yourself some DVDs/books? I'm planning on doing a lot of reading when I'm on mat leave before baby comes

lol im d same hun, first week offn bored n lonley all ready, its funny d last 5months all iv wanted wasto leave work

My first week off has gone quick but have had a couple of things on so today I'm knackered and still in bed. (did get up for brekkie though)

Was planning on having a trip out today to mothercare but realised I need to save things up to do otherwise I'll have nothing left to do!!

I'm sooooooooooooo happy you feel this way. lol. I have been off for most of this pregnancy and I am pulling my hair out with the boredom. I have done all the baby stuff, hospital bag has been packed and repacked about 30 times, I have never done so much cross stitch or watched so much crap in all my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't bear it. lol. xxxx

I was writing a diary and made up a scrap book of pictures of me and oh as babies to grown ups. Kept me busy! Is there anything like that youd like to do? Strangely I found I was pretty good at being lazy

I'll have to go out over the weekend and find something to sit here and do. I tried my lace making but I just can't get comfy enough to concentrate with feet in my ribs etc, can't use the sewing machine for that reason either.

Sigh........

Baby brain I've got a whole list of jobs to do that I fear I won't have time to do.

Feel free to come on over and do some cleaning and sorting at my house!!!

Lol if we were nearer I probably would! Daddy's home now and Albert goes mad when he hears his voice.....cue more rib pain :roll:

I've started a list on my phone, I have a lot of the things you guys have already mentioned
Reading
Hair done
Facial
Eye brows wax
Cleaning
Cooking food to freeze
Opticians (boring I know but can't wait to get contacts again)
Watch all the Harry Potters (I haven't seen one)
Oh and I want to learn to knit

:) x

I've started a list on my phone, I have a lot of the things you guys have already mentioned
Reading
Hair done
Facial
Eye brows wax
Cleaning
Cooking food to freeze
Opticians (boring I know but can't wait to get contacts again)
Watch all the Harry Potters (I haven't seen one)
Oh and I want to learn to knit

:) x

i taught myself how to knit via you tube just in case u wanted to learn x

I have game of thrones to read and the second series of downton abbey to watch first and foremost.

I am really looking forward to doing that!

Can you do aquanatal?

:) x[/QUOTE]

i taught myself how to knit via you tube just in case u wanted to learn x[/QUOTE]

Cheers will have a look :) x

This is partly the reason I'm soldiering on til 37 weeks. All I do is moan about being at work but I know the instant I finish I'll moan about being bored!!! lol. It's like when I get the 6 week holidays, I save up all these fab things I'm going to do, and then watch crap TV and do bugger all all day!!! If all else fails there's always Jeremy Kyle...

Aggggghhhhhh you know it's gone wrong when your watching Jeremy!!!! lol x

Lmao! Just thought id say this thread sounds exactly how i was when i started maternity leave. I finished at 29 weeks, and every day has dragged, with another 3 weeks to go, i think i've reached the "crazy pregnant lady" stage!... There really is nothing i can think of doing,

Just like you. house is spotless, sorted out spare room in mum's house for nursery..

It's really boring!! lol. If i hear one more person sayin "enjoy, be bored, relax you wont b able to later" im going to scream!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back