soooooo tired!

jacky

Reaction score
It seems so bizarre that 3 or 4 weeks ago I was really blooming and energetic and suddenly being pregnant seems to have caught up with me! I am tired and out of breath and cried for about 2 hours the other day because I was trying to clean the floor and was struggling due to my ever expanding belly! I've only got a couple of weeks left at work because I've saved up all my annual leave but those two weeks seem like forever. All round this pregnancy is going more smoothly than my first but that was 7 years ago so maybe I've just forgotten what it feels like!Is everyone else feeling this tired?! I've still got 10 weeks to go!!!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

On the plus side I put my hypnobirthing cd on to have a listen and fell fast asleep which was very relaxing!!

Same here jacky! I was dying at 30 weeks and any excuse to go to bed! Whenytou hit the 30 mark it comes and goes as your body prepares to give birth! though apparently at some point your meant to have a rush of energy, ive not seen it with my last pregnancy or this one! :rotfl:

Same here. I'm absolutely knackered. I get breathless just sitting in the chair doing nothing.

Im knaclered by the time i have hoisted my knockers up in a hammock (its a lot of work believe me) :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im knaclered by the time i have hoisted my knockers up in a hammock (its a lot of work believe me) :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: what you like.. lmao :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its all true, you tr4y having breasts like mine.Im ready for b ed by thew time the bras on :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back