• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sooooo sloooow!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
So far, I have been in tri 3 for a week and it feels like an age!! Does anyone else find tri 3 goes really slowly? I think because I know we are on the home straight, it feels closer than 12 weeks until I meet her and then when I realise that it is still 12 weeks it seems like forever!!

Xx

i keep adding 2 weeks on which is max if i go overdue. it does make it seem longer but at the same time kinda makes time till due date go quicker. i'm so odd. lol. xxx

Oh yes I've.got 4weeks2days and its.still going slowly...... x x

I find it's goin really quickly yet I'm still impatient!!! 5 weeks and 2 days for me but like you hun, I'm my head it's a max of 7 weeks in case I go over. At least then it will be a little easier to swallow xx

Its going very quickly for me! It will probably slow down soon lol. x

I think once I hit 30 weeks it seemed to speed up. Maybe cos I tried to break it down a bit, e.g. countdown to maternity leave, countdown to full term, countdown to due date (which I'm currently up to), then countdown to 42 weeks (which I'm hoping wont be necessary!) xx

I feel like its going fast but I haven't been taking going overdue into consideration. I've always thought I'll go early by a few days but maybe that's wishful thinking ;)

I thought tri 1 was the slowest! this seems to be going pretty quick, I bet its cause I still have loads of stuff to sort out for the nursery, once I have finished that I bet it goes REALLY slow :rofl: xx

i think my whole pregnancy has dragged a bit i keep thinking when i get to 30 thats me nearly there but then i think 10 weeks how exciting then i think well thats like 2 and a bit months :( still ages x

Exactly!! I keep thinking, I've got all of april, all of may, half of june and a little chunk of march left...ages!! Lol! I'm doing a countdown too. 30 week milestone, then 31 weeks for midwife appointment, then 37 weeks. I sometimes think it would go quicker if I worked. The downside to being a lady of leisure...too much time on your hands!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back