Wow Tri 3 already !

bubbalou

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Can't believe I'm in tri 3 already, where did it go! the mere 12 week point seems like yesterday!

Anyone else due around March 27th?

Look forward to chatting to you all...

:wave:

Welcome to the 3rd Tri.... :wave:

Im beginning to wish I was due at the end of March :D

hey hun..... great to be in 3rd tri finally getting my head around the fact we will be having our babies soon :cheer: :cheer:

Hi im a bit like you i only got here yesterday my time has gone so fast too but im loving it :hug:

Hi I am the same as you, I came yesterday due April 7th

x

Well everybody keeps saying that the time drags more towards the end and I am starting to hope
it does cos 11 weeks seems so near! And I have lots to organise!

I am getting a pram this week and have some clothes already so just gotta get all the other bits and pieces...

How is everybody getting on with shopping/nursery's etc? any super organised people all done already?

I'm not organised at all, but we've got the pram, steriliser and a few other bits and bobs.

I think because I've got my daughter to run around after I;ve not got a minute to think right this needs to be done, or that!

Hello and welcome to tri 3 :hug: :hug:

Im due the 28th march so only a day behind but im more than likely to have this baby early :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My ex, babys dad, is sposed to be getting the pram at the end of the month but i wont hold my breath :evil:

I dont have a nursery as im waiting to bw moved as we need an wxtra bedroom but will do one then whenever it may be :roll:

They say it drags but tbh it seems to be flying by, i dont have much else to get as im having another little girl and still have most things from my other daughter, and im in the middle of washing some baby clothes and some bedding as we speak, the whole house smells of fairy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back