Acid

Jess1979

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering from really bad Acid.

It is something that I have never suffered with in life but since tri 2 and especially tri 3 it has got worse to the point it is making me feel sick and my throat feels its on fire.

I hope it goes as quick as it came when baby finally comes out.

I've started with a bit of acid reflux type thing over last few weeks - seems to worse when i lie down in bed - its a horrible feeling isn't it.

Renie that's what I been using its Brill Hun try and stay a little bit more upright in bed xx

yep its awful :( rennies and gaviscon have saved me :) xx

i had to go the doctors and get omeprazole, i have acid reflux when im not preg so when it got to the point where i was throwing up acid i had to go get the pills i usually have lol

Yep I've had it really bad last few weeks at night went to docs he gave me gaviscon it doesn't seem to do anything I guess I will just have to put up with it now as i don't really want to start taking anything stronger.....not long to go for me now anyway !

i had to go the doctors and get omeprazole, i have acid reflux when im not preg so when it got to the point where i was throwing up acid i had to go get the pills i usually have lol

The doctor has put me on these too omg how has it took me 4 pregnancies to find them there the best thing ever I only take me gaviscon now and again I was drink nearly a bottle a wk

I have suffered with this in the past few weeks its gross!!! I swear by the gaviscon chewable tabs. xxx

I've never had this before until my pregnancy. It's horrible. Haleuja for Galviscon!!!

i can get it really bad and i chew two (you can chew 4) gaviscon double action tablets they're really good! and a large glass of milk before bed helps too!

dont drink fizzy drinks, eat spicy foods or eat to big a meal before bed. hope some of this helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back