Sooooo fed up and sad : ( MEGA whinney / rant / whinge

happy_chick said:
Sorry your feeling so crappy, the last few weeks are definately the hardest :( I agree with the others try to get others to help as much as poss to take the strain off u. U need to be making the most of your free time, relaxing and taking it easy :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks hun. I had NO IDEA how hard it would be! :lol:

Il try and get as much help as poss, my Mum lives quite far away and doesnt drive so thats a bit crap. My Grandad has been taking me everywhere but my Nan has started making me feel like I shouldnt ask and I an inconveniance .... :doh: thats kinda what set me off but its only a few more weeks, 5 at most!! :cheer: :cheer:

Hello

could your mum come and stay with you a couple of days, I had my mum up a few weeks ago, she was so helpful but got to admit sobbed my heart out when she left as I was back to being on my own again (apart from the forum of course) and OH. It isn't easy hun but keep thinking of the reward....treat yourself where you cam, indulge in all your posh bath stuff that you usually save, I have been eating choc brownies and toblerone mmm, past caring about my weight gain. 3stone!
oh well
xxx

Ginnymarie said:
Hello

could your mum come and stay with you a couple of days, I had my mum up a few weeks ago, she was so helpful but got to admit sobbed my heart out when she left as I was back to being on my own again (apart from the forum of course) and OH. It isn't easy hun but keep thinking of the reward....treat yourself where you cam, indulge in all your posh bath stuff that you usually save, I have been eating choc brownies and toblerone mmm, past caring about my weight gain. 3stone!
oh well
xxx

She has my bros to look after so not really but it will be ok :) Im going to get in the bath in a sec and have a good soak. Was thinking about doing my tan but it will take twice as much now to cover me LOL!! Ive gone past 3 stone now....3 and a half and I think it will be 4 by time bubs is here. I am growing daily! I put on a t-shirt lastnight that Id worn 4 days ago and it now doesnt fit over my bump!!!!! :shock: xx

Tillytots said:
@ Bee - awwww he is only 1 lol!! Well I bet he makes you smile lots even if he cant cook dinner etc :lol: you really must post a pic before you pop!!!

Yeah he does make me smile - even more when he is asleep like right now :lol:

And at the tshirt comment - I had the same thing the other day. It did fit me - now it doesn't :( But I am blaming Primark :lol: and not the baby :lol:

Tillytots said:
The only thing bothering me now is that Ive run out of ice.... :shock: I have gone off icepoles and moved onto ice and now Im out. I can always scrape out the freezer if I get desparate I spose :lol:

I sympathise, i too am an ice addict... it hailed here the other day and whilst everyone else was heading inside i stood outside with my mouth open catching the hail stones :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh tillytots.
I know how you feel, My OH always ask me for favours and when it comes for me asking I get NothinG!
I feel really sorry for my self as why do I care that much about him and he doesn't but the fact is, men are all the same they always want more and more and more.
Hold on girl your almost there :hug:

maldives said:
I feel really sorry for my self as why do I care that much about him and he doesn't but the fact is, men are all the same they always want more and more and more.

Er... I don't think they're ALL bad ALL the time!! Have to stand up for the men here, mine has been mostly brilliant throughout my pregnancy and has really looked after me - but I stand by what I said in an earlier post, which is that it's really hard for them to empathise with us as they have NO IDEA what it feels like to be the size of a small planet and so emotional that adverts make us cry :rotfl:

Tilly, how are you feeling today? Did you manage to get a reasonable night's sleep?

Hope you and FurryBiff James are both OK this morning :hug:

It's so frustrating when they blame pregnancy hormones as soon as you have a go at them about something valid!! Hugs to you , hope tomorrow is better.

xx

Im having a MUCH better day today thanking you girls :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

I agree not all men are all bad all the time :lol: mine is lovely alot of the time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back