Sooooo excited!

Bob

Reaction score
I'm so excited - got my 21 week scan tomorrow morning. :dance:
It has come round so so slowly.

Really want to find out if it's a girl or boy - hope LO co-operates! :pray:

Do the sonographers often get the sex wrong?

Yay! :cheer:

x

Oooh good luck! Hope LO co-operates so you can find out sex.

I believe the sonographers normally tell you how accuaret they think they are but it's normally 96-98% or something.

Let us know how you get on :D

OOOOoooooOo you have to let us know as soon as you find out! :cheer:

I think they often get the sex of a girl wrong, because the winkle can be hiding. My mums friend went to have her scan, the nurse said she was deffenetly having a girl. So my mums friend went to buy all girly clothes... she bought some adorable things. But when the baby was born it turned out to be a boy :shock: as you can tell she wasnt very happy about spending all that money on girl clothes :(

Ooh that's exciting Bob! It depends on how good the equipment at the hospital is, the latest technology makes mistakes virtually impossible according to my sonographer :D

Good luck bob, think you due the same day as me :cheer: :cheer: i had mine today and was gorgeous bet you are well excited :clap: Nothing like seeing your baby waving at you on screen, gee im getting all blubbery now must go get a tissue :D :D xx

Thanks everyone. :hug:

i'm that excited i'm almost dancing in my chair at work - they all know i'm crazy anyway! :dance:

I will let you all know when i get back tomorrow afternoon.

We must be due the same date Kayzee - they've given me Nov 27th or 28th.

x

Ohhhh!
Hope all goes well tomorrow..it is monday today right? I need a day off :shock:
Be sure to get your pic up for us to se see :D

ooo how exciting!
what would you like a boy or girl? Everyone has a prefarence even though we all want healthy babies at the end of the day! :D

budge said:
ooo how exciting!
what would you like a boy or girl? Everyone has a prefarence even though we all want healthy babies at the end of the day! :D

I know - can't wait.

Deep down i'd love a girl but hubby would love a boy. :cheer:
Hubby's side of family hasn't had a girl born 'in their clan' for generations, so think they're due one! :pray:

Do you know what you're having Budge?

x

Ive been given the 27th november bob, which is my mums birthday!! :cheer: :cheer:

Sonographers will never say they're 100% sure but that's just for legal reasons.

Apparently it's easier to see a boy than a girl (for obvious reasons). It was so obvious on my scan WE could see it!

I was secretly hoping for a girl but OH got his son and I'm just so excited about it all. Once you find out you couldn't care less anyway!!

Good Luck :D

Oh good luck, i have to wait till 7th august to have mine and your right time is going soooo slow

Hi all.

Had 21 week scan yesterday and...... it's a boy!!!

kinda knew it would be, best thing is he looks completely healthy...phew! :cheer:

so happy and excited now, although still no girl on hubby's side of family.

we're surrounded by boys..... help! :rotfl:

X

scan-060718a.jpg

Congrats, there hasn't been a boy for a while :D

Any name ideas? x

Oh Skatty

Can't think of any names. :think:

Any suggestions gratefully received. :hug:

x

Aww congrats on your lil boy.

Your scan picture is great, so clear!

I like Jake for a boys name. That is the only one i can think off. I have 4 girls names though....

Congratulations on your little boy Bob!!

If i have a little boy then i'm going to call him Logan!

Yay!
Glad everything went ok..love the pic.
im glad its a boy, we need to make up the numbers!! :hug:

thanks everyone. :hug:

i really am so happy now - just can't wait for a cuggle from my ickle son! :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads