Soooo cross with myself!

MrsR

Reaction score
I was just doing the ironing, was about to iron OH's jeans when I notice a mark so I walk from the lounge to the kitchen to put them in the washing basket, get back in the lounge and the sodding iron has fallen onto the floor and there's now a massive iron shaped mark on my new carpet! The carpet that I make everyone take their shoes off before walking on! The carpet that cost £125! I'm so upset I could cry! Will have to buy a rug now! Arrrrrggggghhhhh

Oh no, how did the iron fall over?? My neighbour has an iron mark on her carpet but she doesn't cover her's up! I think i'd have to cover it up! I have a spag sauce stain on my carpet that i covered with a rug!!

It's a steam iron so it sits on a base that holds the water and I mustn't have put it back on the base properly and it's just fallen. I'm definately going to have to cover it! I couldn't live with it otherwise!

See... this is why i HATE ironing!! Keep your chin up though hun, things like this always happen to me! x x

I won't be ironing in the lounge again! Kitchen only from now on! x I hate ironing too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back