Friday!! *Update*

Little Bump

Reaction score
:dance: :clap:

UPDATE;

I have a kitchen floor!!!!!!!!!

My house will be about finished!!!

This probably seems very trivial to everyone but after over a year, and my entire pregnancy, being spent living on a building site I've done nothing but panic that I won't have a 'home' to bring baby to when she's born.

The kitchen is now painted and the curtains have been hung. The flooring's being laid this evening, along with the pantry flooring and conservatory.

Tomorrow I can potter around to my hearts content rearranging little things, adding my 'pretties' etc etc

Thursday the carpet is being laid in the lounge, hallway, stairs, landing and my bedroom, and the tiles are going up in the bathroom, and the flooring's being done.

Friday I'm at the MW so my OH's got the day off....the curtain poles, curtains, and pictures etc are all going up, any furniture that didn't get brought in on thursday will be brought in and little bits and bobs.

So I will have a lounge, kitchen, bedroom, hallway/landing/stairs, nursey and bathroom all fully finished!!

That just leaves the shower room, spare bedroom and dining room to do, which can be done as we go, as they're rarely used. The dining room actually comes off the lounge, seperated by an archway which has these gorgeous curtains we bought seperating it...at the moment it's full of unused furniture so I think we'll have to have a sort out and get rid of a load of stuff, but I doubt it'll be until after LO's born now. We have a huge farmhouse kitchen and the table etc's all in there so there's no hurry.

So anyone want a party round mine on friday? lol As I shall officially have a visitor-friendly house!!!!

Pretty pointless post but I'm rather excited!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: make sure you post pics :D

:lol: and I hope bubby doesn't make an appearance before then! :)

I'd be excited too!! :cheer: You've both done so well getting to this point, only a few weeks ago it looked like it would never be complete!

And hell yeah, I'm up for a party on Friday! :dance:

Jade&Evie-Noooooooo don't say that!! We thought she was coming on sunday!! Plus my MW doesn't help as a certain one always says "I don't think this baby's going to hang on until DD..." EVERYTIME I see her!

Dannii thanks hun, I'm just so excited!! I'd resigned myself to it not being done, I thought as long as I have a habitable lounge, kitchen and bedroom then the rest could wait. But to have twice as many rooms FINISHED, not just livable but finished, wow!!

I'm so excited I could actually poo a bit!

:rotfl:

How are you doing Dannii?? :hug:

:rotfl: @pooing!! Glad its all going well, what times the party? Ill bring a bottle of gaviscon :lol:

Hey aramintalovegrove 'tis not funny-I poo a LOT at the moment :rotfl:

As for party times....he said friday....knowing him it'll be 11.59pm....but ok as it's 'still friday' lol

He promised though lol and as other things and people are booked and relyng on his finishing certain tasks before they can start it seems to be the great incentive he needed!

It sounds fantastic, well done! I want to see photos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back