Sooo uncomfortable today :(. Pointless moan)

Monkey

Reaction score
After the morning I have had, I am really hoping that labour comes soon.

Went shopping this morning and had constant pushing down pressure and like she was doing tons of head banging against my lower area. Walking the shopping home I kept getting constant cramps and felt out of breath. Since making it home I have tried to sit down and relax but she keeps pushing her bum into my ribs on the left side, leaving me out of breath and kicking me hard in the right side of my ribs.

I don't mean to bitch about it. I am glad I am pregnant and that she is moving, but I don't like all the pain. I also know I will miss being pregnant once she is born.

Anyone else had a day like this?

Try not to feel too bad, I have days like this every day, the sharp pains in my pelvis/bladder can stop me in my tracks. I think how much longer, but at the same time, dont want baby to come before due date for some reason, just want him/her in there as long as poss.

:)

even i get this too :( always miss being preg once baby has come so trying my hardest to finally enjoy this pregnancy..

try swimming babe it really helps me.. i take the girls every sunday now.. good for them, great for me!! not just during but for a day or two after :)

Hey manda84! Yes.........definately know where you're coming from!

We are due the same day I see and I am having very similar symptoms to you! Made the decision on Friday that I can't go and do the weekly shop anymore now, so it's gonna be done online from now on for a while! Have been going out for walks with my OH in the evenings and I am sooooo slow! Keep getting BH and having to stop and get breath......feel so pathetic! Have had a lot of pressure low down and some sharp pains on and off but they do take my breath away! I know each day LO is in there now is still for him but can't help but wish he would come sooner rather than later as starting to get quite fed up and uncomfortable xxxx

I've been feeling so so uncomfortable too. Struggling to do everything basically. I literally got stuck in the bath yesterday while OH was out, it was very scary! I cant wait to have my body back, but i'm sooo scared of having a newborn again & all that carry on.

:shock:

I've learnt not to get in the bath without OH in the house lol... Oh and not to fill the bath too much it overflows when I get in lol!!!

hahaha

I was terrified....after various attempts of just getting out the normal way (haven't had a bath in about 4 weeks, been using the shower all the time) I then waited til the bath was empty, used both handles & tried to nudge myself up,ended up toppling back, then I just about managed to get onto all fours without smashing my face off the side of the bath & managed to stand from there & get out, i'm defo defo not having another one while pg.

:shock:

O no hunny, sounds like a right struggle. I changed to having just showers a few weeks back as i just wasnt comfy having a bath, the joys of pregnancy! x x

I find it's easier to get out of a full bath.. Feel too heavy when it's empty lol

Sounds like u had a rough time babe :(

I find it's easier to get out of a full bath.. Feel too heavy when it's empty lol

Sounds like u had a rough time babe :(
:hug:

I've not had any problems getting out of the bath.

Rolling over in bed is a different story. I nearly had to wake hubby up last night as I was on my side and couldn't roll over to get out and go to the toilet. I got half way and kept rolling back. Funny now that I can look back on it, but last night I was almost in tears.

Ah rolling over in bed.. I always have to tuck n roll lol the things we have to go thru!! Lol

Tell me bout it. My biggest issue was that every time I got half way over, she would move on my bladder area and make me need to pee more and so I would have to roll back otherwise risk wetting myself :(.

Oh dear.......we do get in a pickle don't we! I had a rubbish night last night...........couldn't get off to sleep and everytime I nearly did I then was uncomfortable and had to move which woke me up again!..........Turning over is a real mission..............and I too nearly got stuck in the bath......managed it by rolling round onto my front (with water still in) and then getting on all fours and up that way, but I think I slightly strained a muscle in my arm in the process! ..........It really is hard being a big awkward shape like this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back